Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 16 - Power

Chapter 16 - Power
Nona and Tenak walked through the forest for hours, the entire way they could hear a lot of footsteps running behind them and getting closer by the second, until they were a few feet away. Nona was the first to look back, she saw a group of armed men, dressed in strange blood red outfits and holding long swords in their hands and their leader came up to the two.

"Who are you two? You're not from around here, I believe."

"No sir, we're not. I'm Nona and this is my friend Tenak. We was just passing by, we mean no harm."

But the leader didn't buy a word she said, he just lifted his right arm and with a simple wave of his hand, his men drew their swords and waited for the order to attack. Nona just laughed, mocking their movements as if she's daring them to try and attack her while Tenak stared at her with his mouth wide open, stunned with her reckless behavior.

The men blindly attacked her, screaming and pointing their swords directly at her heart but she just laughed coldly drawing her sword. The first few emn who reached her were sent flying back in the air as their bodies split into halves. The rest of the men ,and even their leader, stopped with their mouths wide open, they were trembling in fear and one of them screamed:
"She's a demon!"
Nona just laughed looking at the terrified men, suddenly, a large snake like demon appeared behind the leader, it made a loud hissing sound and charged through the poor man's body . It lift a hole in the leader's chest as it ripped out his heart. The rest of his men screamed and ran away, looking back to make sure they weren't followed by the demon that now had a lot of other smaller and bigger demons with him, some had horns and bodies like a gladiator, others were snake like, but with many different colors.
Nona smirked as she looked at the horde that growled before her and Tenak couldn't help but smirk as well.
"Finally something to do other than walking."

.......page 16

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment