Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 17 - Power

Chapter 17 - Power
The demons were stain one by one as they attacked Tenak who was laughing the whole time. But Nona didn't bother to take her time, she just charged at the demons, cutting most of them in just one hit.
"Hey! Spare some for me!" Tenak said, still taking his time on the demons. She just shrugged and moved back to lean against the tree, she couldn't care less about who kills the demons as long as she had satisfied her blood thirst.

As Tenak killed the last few demons, Nona couldn't help but to imagine what it would be like to for him to be with her, she froze just thinking of Tenak touching her. But hugging her was way too wrong. Why would she even let him even draw a foot closer to her? Why was she thinking of someone, none the less Tenak, hugging or touching her. She was really confused. for her entire life she never liked being cuddled.
'What's going on with me? Why the hell am I thinking of him like this? Why HIM?'
Her thoughts distracted her from reality, but she finally heard Tenak calling out her name a few times until she finally looked at him wide eyed.
"What Tenak?"

"What's the matter? You okay?"

Nona just nodded then turned her back to him. Tenak couldn't understand what her problem was, he wanted to find a way to cheer her up. But he couldn't think of a way without getting killed.

As they continued their way through the forest, he tried moving a bit closer to her but each time he did, he was faced by an evil glare that made him step back. He eventually settled for walking a few feet behind her, hoping this might help him escape if she tried to kill him at any moment. They walked for a long time and the forest kept growing thicker, they couldn't find their way out and they finally stopped as the sun disappeared behind the horizon…



They stopped by the river to get some rest. Tenak kept his distance from her wishing for the million times to be someplace else that isn't anywhere near her. He wasn't paying attention to her. she was looking at him struggling to stop herself from thinking about him. She never had never felt that kind of emotions for anyone but her mom, she doesn't even remember the last time she was nice towards anyone. She just killed everyone who angered her. Heck, she just killed for the sake of killing, but why now? Why this? Why him? Why an't she just stop thinking about him that way?

She got up from where she sat all of the sudden and walked over to Tenak. She drew her sword placing its tip an inch away from Tenaks throat, he gulped some as she did this, thinking his life was now over..

"Get up" she demanded, "Let's see how well you fight. If you can keep up with me then I might consider keeping you alive kill you. But if you don't , well…I guess we both what would happen." Nona said, smirking evilly. However, everything inside her was screaming for her not to hurt him.

Tenak got up slowly and drew his sword, he got into a fighting stance facing her. Cold sweat poured down his face as a chill went through his spine, he was hoping this is her way of talking with someone or he won't see tomorrow.

...........Page 17

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment