Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 18 - Power

Chapter 18 - Power
Nona looked at Tenak as he held his sword between his hands, he was shaking some but managed to stand still, he was fearing for his life, she knew that, she could feel it.
Nona held her sword up and charged at him, she swung her sword and he blocked it pushing her back, he didn't give her time to recover and attacked at once. Their swords clashed and they both laughed nervously.

Their swords clashed again, this time Tenak was managed to threw Nona's sword out of her hand. The sword landed into the ground a few feet behind her. He smiled at this and took another swing, she however rolled away from the strike and got to her sword. She smirked and ran at him, he barely managed to block the strike this time but he was thrown into the ground and her sword was yet again to stop at his neck. He scooted back some but the tip was pushed to meet his neck and a few drops of blood fell to the ground. He thought this was his end, but Nona pulled back, she stared blankly at the blood for a few moments then she helped him get up.
he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw this happening, no one had fought Nona and lived to tell about it.

his eyes widened as he looked at her, she was actually smiling at him for the first time. He doesn't recall seeing her smile, not even once but now there they were and she was smiling. He was so lost in his thoughts that he couldn't hear a word she was saying, his heart was pounding too fast as he looked at her, she was looking back at him and the next thing he felt was her hand going down for a strong slap on his face.
"Ouch! What was this for?" he yelled out putting his hand on the painful red mark.

"Wake up you idiot! Do you think we should stay here for the night or not?" She yelled back. He could swear he heard a ring of joy hidden in her angry voice. It took him a few moments to answer but he finally said:

"Um...sure. I guess."
He was amazed by what he'd just seen, maybe one day he'll see her smile again.

................Page 18

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment