Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 19 - Power

Chapter 19 - Power
After awile Nona somewhat felt dirty. Since she was camping next to a river she thought she might take a nice needed bath.

But first she looked to see if Tenak was asleep, or not looking. It turns out he was sleeping. ~Perfect! Since he's asleep I don't have worry about him trying to look at me!~ So Nona walked along the river bank, a few feet away from the campsite. She went behind a large tree and started taking off her clothes. After this she slowly walked her way to the river edge. She tested the water with her toes ~Too cold.~

But didn't really much care anyway, so she slowly went in. Once the water was wast high she roused her right hand above her head, and shortly a small ball of light appeared. The ball grew very fast, and when it grew it spun a dark black flame around itself. When the ball was close to being a sizes of a baseball Nona threw it into the water. And very shortly started to become hotter and hotter, till it was blowing hot.

Nona than sank down a bit, till only her head was only in site. The water made her feel nice and relax. Till she just blacked out.

----
Tenak was sleeping under a tree when he heard feet coming closer to him. When he opened his eyes and looked to his right, he couldn't believe it. It was Nona all naked walking up to him. At first he didn't know what to do, he just sat there eyes wide open at the site of her. But than suddenly Nona was covered with black flames.

Tenak got up quickly and went to her. Wile doing this he realize she wasn't awake. When Tenak was just a foot away the flames around her became two. One stayed around her, the other became Nona's new pair of clothes. After seeing this Tenak called to Nona. She did not answer in words, but she did came very close to him.

At first he felt very scared, till Nona did something he wouldn't believe Nona would do. She grabbed both sides of his face and brought her face closer to his. Slowly their lips tough and than a hard purse kiss. It only took a few second for Tenak to realize why she was kissing him. And straightly he felt the same way, and kissed her back. ~She loves me? Well truthfully I love her too.~

-----
From the air a bird few by and saw them. But this wasn't just any bird, this was a demon crow. After seeing them he shortly went right for them, with amazing speed. But the time the bird was haft way something hit him. It was...

..............Page 19

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment