Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 20 - Power

Chapter 20 - Power
It was a tall man with long black hair, a blood red long shirt, and a pair a long baggy black pants. His eyes were two different colors, one red and the other black. He was just passing by when he saw that demon crow. But when he saw what it was aiming for he just had to kill it. Cause this man was non other than...

-----

As Nona and Tenak parted their kiss Nona became fully award and awake. She pushed away from Tenak and slap him across the face. "Look you! Don't you dare laid a finger on me!"

"Well sooorrry. You're the one who kissed me." Nona just froze.'How could I did such a thing? By the way how did I get here? Wasn't I taking a bath?' As Nona wonder what was going on she heard laughing from above. Now Nona was really was pissed. Cause what she saw was non other than...

-----

The man came down and landed on his feet like it was nothing. He first looked at Nona, she hold a angry face at him. He just smirked at her. He than looked to his right to where Tenak was, he was wondering who the hell was he. Than the man looked back at Nona.

"So who's this little sister?" Tenak froze than looked at Nona with questioning face. "Aren't you going to tell your little friend, I mean boyfriend?"

"Shut up Ri! Now what do you want?" He didn't really answer. He just took out his sword and pointed it at his little sister.

"One more fight for old times sake? And maybe this time you'll die by my hands."

.............page 20

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment