Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Power

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 21 - Power

Chapter 21 - Power
As Nona ready her sword she wonder to herself 'Why the hell is my brother here? And not only that, was it just by accident that he found me? or did he already knew?'

Ri was getting impatient and was going to attack when she simply jumped into the air. Her sword was thrown at him and she followed behind. Ri first stepped out of the sword's way and ready to attack Nona. But just than Nona suddenly had a flaming sword in her hand. It was a black blade with see threw red flames surrounding it. Ri first wonder where she got such a weapon, but ready his sword to block her attack. After Nona step back after her first shrike she ready her next one.

------
'Wow they simply forgot I was here. Oh well, let them fight. It's would be better for me not to get into a family fight. Well only when I have to.'
--------

"Nona I see you gotten better. May I ask where you got that sword?"
"First off Ri SHUT UP! Second I have no clue. I thought of a sword and this what came up." Ri was speechless. How can his sister just think of a sword and get in a heartbeat. But for him he had to get his swords one way or another. Now Ri was mad that Nona had such a talent. So Ri picked up his speed with every attack.

First Nona was surprised that Ri was speeding things up. With every attack he did Nona was thrown back a few steps. Now Nona was starting to lose her hold of her sword. And after a few more quick attacks from Ri her sword finally flew out her hands. After this Nona fell to her knees, sees close. And Ri went to make the final blow.

Just than Nona's eyes snap open, her eyes were pure black. Her grew till it reach the floor. Black flames spun around her. Nona had an evil smirk painted on her face, like she was going to have a ton of fun killing her brother. As for Ri he stepped back for two reasons. One surprised at what he saw, and second he had a weird feeling he wasn't fighting his sister anymore.

Nona came to him within a blink of an eye. Ri stepped back a few and fell on his backside. Nona raised her right arm and a flame shout out. It shortly became a long black blade, with a black handled. Nona's face did not show any signs of it being really her. Ri wasn't fighting his little sister no more. This person in front of him was a blood hungry demon. He got up on his feet and jumped a flew feet back. He looked at Nona one more time before he disappeared into the forest behind him.

----
'That's was weird. Not only that Nona is...is well not really Nona.' "Nona wake up it's me Tenak. Please snap out of it.

Nona looked at Tenak and shortly faint. It was unexplainable to why she fainted after seeing Tenak, but she did.

....................page 21

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment