Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 22 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 22 - Old and New Enemies
When Nona woke up late the next day she realize she wasn't next to the river anymore. She also realize she wasn't even on soiled ground. She than quickly sat and almost fell off of what she was on. By luck Tenak got her in time. Nona looked around to see what she was on. It was a snake demon with two head, and large black dragon wings.

Nona was in awe to what she was on. And when she was about to ask Tenak how she/they got up here he walked to one of the heads. He said something in it's ear and returned to Nona. 'I bet she wondering how we got here. By the way her face is I got a lot to explain.'

"Nona um... you see... after you fainted I called for a friend. I would had told you the other day but--"
"So when were you going to tell me you had such a demon pet!"
"Calm down! Look I'm sorry. So... where are we going again?"
"First off there's no we and second I'm going to the west; but from here it's northwest. So just drop me off here!"
"Why should I?" 'Don't you want me to come along? That really hurts.'
"I have my reasons. For one the person I'm after killed my father! So I just want to do this alone." 'I've done a lot of things by myself, and I forever will.'

Tenak just shook his head no. Nona just look at with a face questioning 'Why can't you just let me do this by myself?'

...................page 23

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment