Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 23 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 23 - Old and New Enemies
As they flew to the northwest Nona sat at the tail demon. Her hair blew freely in it's ponytail. She wonder how she was going to get Tenak off her back. 'I could always just kill him. But good would that do? I could jump off right now and walk/run. But it's a long way to go if I'm on foot. This sucks.'

Tenak than suddenly appeared in front of her. At first he was ready to say something, but he close his month right away. 'What good would it do? Fine if she wants to do this alone I won't stop her. But-'

He was cut off of his thoughts when out of nowhere Nona did something that shock him. "Fine Tenak you can come with. Just don't get yourself killed." Tenak looked down at Nona. Her eyes showed nothing sadness, but her face read only anger. 'Ok, what the hell? Well at least she said yes.'

"What?!" Nona said with one eyebrow raise.
"A...nothing." Tenak said looking away from Nona.

------
Night fall
---------

As The Sun was setting Tenak stomach growl. Nona looked at him than shook her head.

"What?" Tenak said laughing. "It's turns out I haven't eaten in like for months."
"Fine we can stop so we can shut that dumb stomach." Just than Nona stomach growled. Now Tenak was pointing at Nona laughing. "Tenak shut up and tell your pet to land, NOW!"

"Fine." Tenak than walked up to one of the heads and said "Umou"

..................page 23

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment