Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 25 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 25 - Old and New Enemies
As Nona disappeared into the forest Tenak just watch her leave, once she was gone he started into the forest to find his dinner.

---
Nona walked until she was a good mile away. That's when she let out a quick sign, and than place a hand on a tree on her left. She closed her eyes and let herself hear all the noise in the forest. When she heard a sound that could mean a river near by. At this she open her eye open quickly and ran to her left, pass the tree she though.

Only a few miles away from the tree she found the river. She first looked around before she took off her clothes. Once there were off she stepped into the river and ran her right hand in front of her. Before she knew it a small fish swam up to her.

"Come here please. Don't worry I'll make such your soul returns to the river." The fish than jumped out the river and landed in Nona's open hands. "Thank you." After this a school of fish came to her. And shortly she had about a good number of them. Like 19 of them. She Than started walking to the tree she started at.

Once she reach the tree she walked but to the spot her and Tenak landed. On her way back she pick some flowers that was on the grow. The flowers was a shiny white and had light blue lines coming from the inside to the tip of the pedals.

page 25

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment