Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 28 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 28 - Old and New Enemies
When Nona woke up the next morning she seem to be in someone's house. At first she was confuse. But then she remember what happen last night.

She remember suddenly waking up and getting on Kasai and telling it to fly to the closes town and land outside. Once they landed she but a cape on and slowly went into the town.

Once her memory was restored, she got up from the bed. And was about to leave when the owners of the house came inside.

"Oh my dear, your awake. And so soon. Please child sleep some more." Said a weary old woman, with long silver hair tied in a pony tail. Dressed in a red, purple dress. Eyes were a bright green, and her voice sounded younger then she looked.

But ether way Nona could not stand to be around weaklings when she's awake so she raise her right arm up and a sword appeared. With it she cut off the old woman's head. But she did not say without a word. "Good-bye kind dirt." said with a smirk, and left to where she remember Kasai was.

-----
At Kasai, Tenak was waking in circles. "Where has Nona gone? Why the hell we near this dumb town?" Just then the wind suddenly picked up and he looked behind him. There was Nona on a tree branch. "Where the bloody hell were you?"

"It doesn't matter. Lets go before..." Just then a group of men from the town appeared.

"Are you the demon who killed Lady Kaede?!" Nona did not answer. Tenak was about to ask her, but just then... Nona at the speed of sound cut each of the men head off. And when she was done, she stood looking at Tenak licking her fingers, giving him a bloody emotionless look. It left him like a statue.

.................page 28

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment