Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 29 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 29 - Old and New Enemies
After a moment or two Tenak unfroze and slowly tried to get close to Nona. But the second he was three feet away she jumped back. Tenak didn't know why but something was awfully wrong here.

"Nona it's me, Tenak." he said as he tried to get closer. But with every step Nona moved fared away from him. Just then a sudden strong wind blew. Tenak tried to get his ground as it blew. And when it was done Nona was nowhere to be found. He was now creep out of his mind. "How the hell... Where did she go?" He looked to Kasai to see if he knew, at least, what direction she at least disappeared to. It shown no signs. Now Tenak was worry. This was really serious.

Somewhere unknown

Under a great peach tree Nona was laying. When she opened her eyes she simply rose with panic. At first she looked at her surroundings. For some reason she knew this place. But where she remember it from. The suddenly a small ball of light appeared in front of her. It shone very bright then it went out.

"Nona I haven't seen you in years. How's it been? How about your father?" a voice said from above her head, somewhere in the tree.

"Who are you?" she said with confusion.

"Oh don't you remember me? Well I guess not, since you was just a child than. It's me Kena, your childhood friend. The one your father left with when you was still too young to fight." the voice, now known as Kena, said.

"Oh yes, now I remember. Well I'm sorry to say but my father is dead. Also do you know how I got here in the first place?" Nona said now standing and looking at the tree.

"Well I don't really know. But there was a strong wind before you came. Your mind and body must had been scared or trying to get away from something you did wrong. Did you do anything wrong?"

"I don't remember. All I do remember is blacking out and then I'm here."

..............page 29

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment