Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 30 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 30 - Old and New Enemies
Nona, and Kena was silent for a while. Then Kena came up with something. "Nona go to that small pond right over there. On your right." Nona then looked to her right and saw the small pond. When she came up to it Nona saw that the pond was a clear blue. It looked as if the pond was full of stars.

When Nona was on the very edge of the pond a ball of bright light appeared on the other side of the pond. Then that same light suddenly grew arms, then slowly legs, then a head, and finally it let down a long dress. The person had long blond hair, bright green eyes, and rosy lips.

Nona suddenly jumped back was surprised. "Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you." She said with a small beautiful smile. "So please look inside and I'll show you what you did before you came here." she said with a small frown.

Nona then looks inside the pond. The pond slowly became red, the there was a sky and trees. Then Nona sees a group of men, herself, Tenak. The men where slowly coming up to them with swords and cubs. They wanted to kill them. Then Nona saw her eyes going completely black and she attack the group of men.

Once she killed the men her face showed pure joy in killing those men. Then Tenak tried to reach her, and he showed pure fear. Then a strong wind blew by, and she disappeared.

"Do you want to see what that friend is doing at this moment?"

"No. I could already guess that he's liking the fact that I'm not there, and enjoy his time." Nona said with an emotionless face.

"You don't know how wrong you are. He's looking for you."

"LAIR!!!" Nona screamed at her.

"You should learn how to truth people. All because your mother died doesn't mean you should leave people out, and keep yourself in."

After they were done fighting each other Nona finally saw that she must go back. But not just for Tenak, but to get the person who killed her father.

.....................page 30

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment