Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Old and New Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 31 - Old and New Enemies

Chapter 31 - Old and New Enemies
Once Nona made up her mind a strong wind blew again. This time Nona knew what was going on.

~~~Back At Tenak~~~

Has he pace cause he didn't know what to do, a sudden wind blew. He cover his eyes, and when the wind calm down he couldn't believe it. "Nona?" he almost asked his self.

There was Nona standing as if she was there the whole time. But there was something different. She was smiling?

"Did you wait long?" Nona said. Tenak almost ran to her, but he was too a fared. When he did reach her he couldn't hold back anylonger. He just hugged her.

"Don't you ever do that again! You scared me. You made me get very worried."

Nona couldn't believe her ears. 'He was worried for me?' It almost her cry, but she learned to never cry. Then suddenly Tenak kissed her forehead. At that moment Nona's heart just melted away. And everything she felt just spilled out.

The pain of losting her father. The joy of knowing that someone was here, and cared. The angered and hatred she felt for the person who killed her father.

~somewhere unknown~

As she looked into here crystal ball she couldn't believe it. Nona has found someone that cared for her. And it seems he makes her happy.

"This can't be! Why is she getting happy again? Looks like I have to send someone to destroy her happiness, again."

~back to nona and Tenak~

After Nona told Tenak everything she felt after her mothers death. And what she felt after her father's death, Tenak finally understood why Nona didn't let anyone in. And why she's so emotionless sometimes. She went thur to much pain to let anyone in.

Right when Tenak was about to tell her how he felt, a strong wind blew. When it stopped a guy with long red hair, and a pair of black fit pants appeared. He had a sword in his hands. he had red dark eyes, and his voice was a hush tone when he spoke.

"Are you Nona?" Nona just nodded.

..........page 31

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment