Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chai's interview in the D-Garden.

More Chao descriptians

Chapter 1 - Chai's interview in the D-Garden.

Chapter 1 - Chai's interview in the D-Garden.


Chai: Tails has sent me to another place to interview more of the Chao he owns. *Shudders* More dark Chao to interview… I suppose I should get going.

Tails: Chai, Are you ready?

Chai: *Hugs Chapon bye and turns to Tails* Yes.

Tails. All right than…

Chai: *Gets in Chao Transporter*

Tails: *Presses a few buttons, enters a code, and pulls a switch* You're off Chai, Bye.

Chai (Seeing): A few mutable flashes by. Suddenly she was thrown into the air. She was so relaxed by the swirling colors she screamed, very surprised. She sat up and rubbed her head, witch she had previously landed on. She looked up and opened her eyes to see she was not in the bright Neutral Garden or the Happy Hero Garden… She was in the dark garden! She saw a few pointed-toothed devil chao staring coldy at her. The other chao lost interest in the blood-red object and walked away. All, that is, but one. He was black as the night itself and was scattered with random animal parts. He had no legs, just a de-formed tail.

Leg-less chao scattered with random animal parts: Who are you and what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in the bright and happy Hero or Neutral Gardens?

Chai: I-I'm Chai.

Leg-less Dark Chao with animal parts: I am Rover, The Dark Chao. Well, Why are you here, little one?

Chai: Tails has sent me to gather some information on the chao in these three gardens.

Rover: Chai, You will never get a WORD out of these chao. You need my help.

Chai: Than will you help me?

Rover: Yes, what sort of information do you need?

Chai: Just the basics.

Rover: Very well, if Tails has sent you. Who is first?

Chai: “Shadow2”

Rover: *Bites bode lip* Him?

Chai: Yes, why? Is it really THAT bad?

Rover: No, but he is VERY shy. You may not even be able to come near him! Not to mention he is still a little baby! It will be so hard to find him!

Chai: Well, we can try.

Rover: Very well.

Chai: So you say he is a baby Devil Chao?

Rover: Yup.

Chai: *Hears faint whining* What's that?

Rover: Sounds like the whiney pest… *Looks around* There! *Points to center island in the “Water”*

Chai: Eww! I'm NOT going in there!

Rover: Suit yourself. *Swims in and brings back Shadow2*

Chai: (Talking softly) May I ask you some questions?

Shadow2: *struggles to break free from Rover's grip. When he finds it's no use he nods softly*

Chai: How old are you?

Shadow2: 3…

Chai: *Scribbles in notepad: baby devil chao, Red Crescent on chest*Have you won any races?

Shadow2: The beginner running…

Chai: Ok… Uh… What do you hate the most?

Shadow2: I dono… Hero fruits?

Chai: Me too… Those things are bitter! What is you're favorite fruit?

Shadow2: square.

Chai: Were done.

Rover: *Lets him go* Run off, Shadow.

Chai: Next is… You, actually. *Gets out pad and scribbles: Adult devil chao: no legs, deformed tail, and scattered animal parts (looks like tiger, otter, bat, and dragon)*

Rover: What do you need to know?

Chai: Have you won any races?

Rover: Just one: The beginner race. My owner, Dr. Eggman, never gave me much TLC (Tender love and care) so I was expected to win with no experience! After a while I couldn't pull it off anymore so he dumped me here.

Chai: … Okay… Uh… When is you're birthday?

Rover: Dono, a few months after Chapon's and Charon's I guess?

Chai: You know them?!

Rover: Why, yes. I'm nearly related to them, as a matter of fact.

Chai: Really!? I wonder why they never speak of you…

Rover: We were separated as babies. He probably does not remember.

Chai: Wow… I think I'm done. Next is… Regan & Nicole. I wonder why he wants me to do them together…

Rover: Come, than. I can see them from here.

Chai: The white ones?

Rover: Yah.

Chai: Can I ask you some questions?

Regan: Ok.

Nicole: Why not?

Chai: *Scribbles down: both white, hero chao.*Alright. I noticed you two are (Besides me) The only hero chao in the garden, what is it like to be living like this?

Nicole: I was a little creeped at first… But I'm used to it now.

Regan: It's like being one-of-a-kind!

Chai: all right! I noticed you're colors and was wondering: Are you two twins or just brother-sister?

Regan: Twins.

Nicole: Simese twins, to be exact!

Regan: Well, we used to be. We were seporated a while ago, we were connected by the fingers. *Holds up a bandaged hand*

Chai: Sounds painful… I'm done here!

Rover: So haw many are done so far?

Chai: **Checks off a list* (Muttering) You, Shadow2, Regan, Nicole, Next up is Bubbles.

Rover: Bubbles it is. He is over there by that tombstone.

Chai: Off we go than.

Rover: Oh, by the way, he is really quite so you will have to listen hard.

Chai: Thanks for the tip!

Rover:…

Chai: Hello, Bubbles?

Bubbles: Wha? Oh, yah hi.

Chai: *Scribbles in notebook: brown, nutral, unicorn parts* Would you answer some questions?

Bubbles: Sure… I guess…

Chai: What do you enjoy most?

Bubbles: Eating and sleeping.

Chai: Do you know Pebbles, of the Hero Garden?

Bubbles: Yes, She is my friend.

Chai: Cool. She is nearly my cousin.

Bubbles: anything else?

Chai: I think that's it…

Rover: Next?

Chai: It just says here “Noname- ?????” What does that mean?

Rover: I know who. HE HAS… Ishues…

Chai: Lead the way.

Rover *Walks a little to a tree, he looks up and shakes it, out flying (Actually falling) comes a chao, shiny broun and a wickid little smile.

Chai: *Gets out notepag and scribbles: shinny brown, wickid smile… Issues*

Rover: Alright, wick (That's his nickname), answer her questions!

Wick: *Gets up and stomps foot* What if I don't want to!?

Rover: Tough! Now!

Wick: *Stomps foot again* NO!

Rover: (Mutters) Told you he has issues…

Wick: DO NOT!

Rover: Riiigggttt… Anyway. Answer her questions! *Rover claws Wick's back with his claws when Chai is not looking*

Wick: Alright!

Rover: He's all you'res. *Steps back*

Chai: Uh… Who is you're favorite Chao in this garden?

Wick: I dono! Probably Shadow. He is annoying though…

Chai: All right…. Hmm… Where is you're favorite spot in the garden?

Wick: This tree.

Chai: That's all, Thanks!

Rover *Walks a little bit away with Chai* Now who?

Chai: (Looking at list) Well, we got Regan, Nicole, Bubbles, You, Wick, Shadow2…

Rover: Who is left than?

Chai: Manney.

Rover: Bad call. He is CRAZY!

Chai: That bad?

Rover: Unfourtanally, yes.

Chai: Oh well, where is he?

Rover: This way. *Rover and Chai walk to a hanging cage*

Chai(Looking at laughing figure in cage): Is that him, Rover?

Rover: Yah. *Picks up a stone and throws it in the cage at the chao*: Hey, Manney! Company!

Manney: Ha! Hahahahahahah- Huh? *Turns towards Chai snarling and growling*

Chai: *Steps back astonished* Wha!

Rover: Told you.

Chai: Anyway, can I ask you some questions?

Manney: What sort of… QUESTIONS!? (At the last part he screams and goes into a laughing fit)

Chai: … Well, just some information for a story Tails is writing.

Manney: Well…?

Chai: *Gets out notepad and writes down: Neutral chao, weird, pointed teeth, and… *Pauses to look about* Crazy* Well, What do you do for fun?

Manney: Toss stuff at passing chao… **Pauses and tosses rock at Bubbles, who happened to be passing by*

Rover: *Runs and catches rock, as it was about to hit Bubbles in the back*

Bubbles: *Looks at rock* Thanks, Rover!

Rover: Welcome. *Walks back to Chai and Manney*

Chai: Alllllll righty than… What is you're favorite fruit?

Manney: Anything I can toss at PEOPLE! (Screams last part and breaks out into laughter)

Chai: …Uh… That's it. See ya?

Rover: Alright, who do you have now?

Chai: I have Bubbles, Regan, Wick, Manney, Nicole, Shadow2, you… One more.

Rover: Let me guess, Silver?

Chai: Yup.

Rover: Lets go. *walks to water and swims to corner island*

Chai: Bleh… *Hovers over water to island*

Rover: Here ya go.

Chai: Uh… Can I ask you some questions?

Silver: *stretches, making a small yawning noise* Ya?

Rover: Did I mention she is still a baby?

Chai: No… Anyway. *Gets notepad and scribbles appearance: blue chao with Grey head tip, feet, hands, and tail. Otherwise known as a “Bruse” Chao*

Silver: Yes?

Chai: Oh yes. How did you get you're name?

Silver: I don-

Rover: I know. When she hatched she was a grayish color, than developed her blue color. When the hatcher saw her silver color, he named her Silver.

Chai: Cool… Anyway, how did you get here?

Rover: Yah, you can't swim.

Silver: Manney flew me than left me here.

Rover: He was out of his cage again?

Silver: Yup.

Chai: Anyway, I'm done here.

Silver: Can you take me back over with you?

Chai: Sure. *Rover swims back and Chai hovers back with Silver*

Rover: I suppose you are moving on than?

Chai: Yes, I have to. I'll come visit before I go, Alright?

Rover: Alright, Chai. I'll miss you. *Walks Chai to the door*

Chai(Whispering before she walks out the garden door): Goodbye…





















Wave's Note:

I'M FINALLY DONE! MUHAAHAAHAA! *Ahem* Sorry I spent 2-3 days on this! PLEASE comment!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Wave on March 28, 2006, 5:02:39 AM

Wave on
WaveHey guys: I'm going to be doing my next chapter a little diffrent, how, it's a surprise.

Wave on March 28, 2006, 5:00:11 AM

Wave on
Wave:P Yah. I think he was hit with a few too many rocks...

darkness42 on March 27, 2006, 10:29:55 AM

darkness42 on
darkness42I LIKE MANNEY!!! Pyro's kinda like that!!!! sometimes!!!

Wave on March 27, 2006, 10:14:08 AM

Wave on
WavePS: I had to we-write this from memmory TWICE! I accadently erraced it a few times...