Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sanji, all alone. (Part 1)

A heartbreaking story of when it all goes wrong. Will the pirates make it out? Or will just some of them make it out?

Chapter 1 - Sanji, all alone. (Part 1)

Chapter 1 - Sanji, all alone. (Part 1)


“Whoo! An island!” Luffy leans over the bow of the boat, shielding his eyes from the sunlight.

Nami runs over to Luffy, holding a strange map. She seems discouraged for some reason. “Luffy, there's…not supposed to be an island…it's not on the map, anyway!”

“Oi! Luffy! Where's all the meat?!”

Luffy looked over his shoulder, staring at a steamed blonde young man. “I didn't do it…”

Nami was still truly bewildered at the sight of this island. Sanji walked over, hands in his pockets, and joined the other two in glaring at the foggy mass of land. “What is it, Nami-San?”

“I don't know…” she said, and rolled the map up. “I guess this island is just uncharted.”

“Uncharted?!?!” Chopper ran out from his eavesdropping hiding place, Usopp trailing behind him. “There are monsters on uncharted islands!!!!! Aren't there Usopp??”

Usopp seemed frightened, but he was Chopper's big hero. “Of course! I've been on this island! And there are monsters that you would never be able to encounter ever again….like, uh…” Usopp scratched his head. “Giant chickens and were-moles! And living balloon animals!”

“Gyaaaaagh!” Chopper held his head. He began to run around in circles, screaming at the top of his lungs. Zoro almost ran into the little guy while walking out of the door.

“Usopp shut your trap.”

Usopp looked up at Zoro. “Uh…what'cha mean?”

“The only time Chopper ever screams is when you tell him something.”

Usopp laughed nervously and sat down. “Uh, I wasn't lying…”

Nami passed Zoro, walking back below deck. “Give me some time to think, okay? I don't want any kicking cooks and slicing swordsmen while I'm gone, got it?”

“Of course, Nami-San!”

“Suck-up,” Zoro walked mockingly past the lovesick Sanji and looked out to sea. He glared at Luffy. “Uncharted, right?”

Luffy grinned as the boat was approaching the island. “Yep! Isn't it awesome?”

“Sure, whatever.”







The Mugiwara pirates soon reached the shore, discovering hundreds of strange plants. Sanji picked a spotted fruit from a bush. “Weird…” He held the fruit out to Chopper. “Is this poisonous?”

Chopper sniffed the fruit intensely, and then gave Sanji a thumbs-up. “Nope! It should be okay!”

Sanji took a bite out of the fruit. “It tastes a lot like the description in one of that old fart's books…” Then he suddenly dropped it. “Oh…I get it now…”

Chopper stared at Sanji. “What's wrong?”

“Hmm?” Sanji picked up the fruit. “Oh, nothing. Let's catch up with Nami-San.”

Chopper worriedly followed after Sanji, wanting badly to wonder why he had looked so surprised. But he kept his mouth shut and continued to catch up.





The infamous band of pirates had been walking for quite awhile before Luffy finally spoke up. “Where's the meat! I'm hungry!”

Zoro glared at Luffy with devilish eyes and smacked him on the head. “Shut up. We'll get somewhere soon. Right, navigator?”

“Hmm?” Nami had been in a daze the whole time. “Yeah, I'm sure. We should be arriving at a field soon.”

Usopp blinked. “How can you tell?”

Sanji scowled at the needle-nose and kicked him on the neck. “Don't question Nami-San! She knows what she's doing!”

“Ow! You kicked me!”

Zoro looked over his shoulder and frowned. “Duh. Now both of you need to be quiet.”

“Did you just tell me to shut up?!” Sanji held his fist into the air and hissed.

Zoro smirked. “Kind of, yeah.”

The young swordsman chuckled to himself while Sanji growled beneath his teeth. Nami hit both of them on the head. “Stop fighting, you two! You're ruining my concentration!”

Sanji's lip quivered and he fell onto his knees. “I-I'm sorry, Nami-San!” Nami ignored him and walked past. Sanji looked devastated. “Why don't you love me, Nami San?” He whispered to himself. But when he finally stood up and brushed himself off, his nakama were nowhere to be found. “Nami? Luffy? Chopper?” He yelled, but he didn't look frightened at all. In fact, he looked more worried about them than he was worrying about himself.

Sanji thrust his hands into his pockets and walked steadily the way that they had been heading. He heard the bushes move. Something large was walking behind him. He turned around. “Yo,” he said, but kept a straight face. “I need to go now.”

The giant mass wouldn't move. Sanji knew what he had to do. “Okay then, I guess you want to do it the hard way?” He leapt onto his hands and aimed for the guy's neck. “Collier!” He shouted, and thrust his body to the monster's neck. The monster dodged it and grabbed onto Sanji's leg.

“Crap.”


Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ran_The_Hyena on May 4, 2006, 6:32:26 PM

Ran_The_Hyena on
Ran_The_HyenaGiant Chickens! Were-Moles! Living Balloon Animals! LOL!!!
Poor Sanji, Nami treats him like a dog, don't she...

WhooGo_Sanji on August 20, 2006, 4:00:35 PM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_SanjiOMG I SAW A GIANT BALLOON ANIMAL THE OTHER DAY! Yah it was on Ripley's BION =P

WhooGo_Sanji on April 27, 2006, 2:36:16 AM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_SanjiLol...I had fun making part 1. It only took me about 15 minutes, as you can tell how bad it sounds. I love Sanji's bluntness sometimes, so I decided to make him encounter some creepy monster and just say, "Yo." Hope you like it!