Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tabasco Star of Kicking um...Doom?

This is a story that happens right after Movie Three.  The Mugiwaras are resting up on a strange island; when they meet an interesting young woman named Kikilo. Kikilo has a dark, despicable secret; can the pirates find it out? Or will it be hidden forev

Chapter 1 - Tabasco Star of Kicking um...Doom?

Chapter 1 - Tabasco Star of Kicking um...Doom?


Zoro slowly strode, fists in pockets, along the coast of the green island. His boots made a soft squish sound as they came in contact with the wet sand. Soon a high-pitched and amused squeal was heard and Zoro sighed.

“Hey! Zoro! Watcha doin'?!” A young man in a red vest bounded over to the swordsman, hand clasped securely over the straw hat over his head. “Huh? Huh? HUH?!?!”

Zoro plainly blinked, turning his back to the young man running towards him. He didn't dare answer. Too risky. In what way? Many ways.

“Luffy! Wait for me!!!” Another young man scampered after the other, a pack at his right hip and an olive-colored bandana topping his head. “I told you to wait up!!!”

Zoro seemed ignorant at first, but soon turned around and widened his eyes. “Luffy! Stop!” He darted to the side, the young rubber-man flinging right past him into the water.

“Luffy!” The other young man screamed, and dove into the rippling waves. Zoro simply stared and shrugged. He greeted the other young man with a devilish smirk as he returned from the water with Luffy propped over his shoulder.

“How ya doin', Usopp?” He chuckled quietly to himself, obviously trying to show his amusement as much as possible.

“Wet.”

Zoro once again smiled and straightened the swords at his side. “The `Great Captain Usopp', wet? Hehe…”

“Do not mock the Great Captain Usopp!” The young man bellowed, and dropped Luffy onto the sand so he could reach into his pack. Luffy wiped the sand from his face and sat, letting the waves soak his pants. “Tabasco Star!” Usopp yelled, and Zoro's eyes widened. Not with fear, but in surprise at the anger that Usopp staged. Usopp was about to fire when a rustle was heard in the green bushes and another young man came tumbling out, grasping the hand of the infamous navigator.

“Hey Nami! I found the most romantic spot in the world! It's right over here!” The blonde squealed, eyes filled with love-sick emotion. He suddenly stopped, noticing the fight, and dropped his hand from the red-head's. “Huh?” He saw the fury in Usopp's eyes, the blankness in Zoro's, and heard the amused laughter of Luffy. Soon Usopp let got of the slingshot, sending a flying ball of um…hot sauce…flying toward Zoro's head. Zoro merely had to step to his left and the shot propelled towards Sanji and Nami. And guess what Sanji, the lovesick idiot, did?

“I'll save you Nami!” The Tabasco star splat and spread out on his face, sending thousand of burning pricks throughout his face. “Usopp you idiot!” He screamed, and ran around the sand, clutching at his burning face. Nami didn't seem even the least bit fazed.

“I'll see you in a couple minutes, Sanji,” she merely commented, and skipped delightfully over to the childish trio. “Have you guys seen Chopper? I've been looking for him. There's someone in need of him.”

Luffy stopped bellowing out laughter and stood up on the soft, white sand. “Who is it?” He asked; a worried look spread across his still damp face.

“Duh,” Zoro punched the rubber-man on the side of his head. “An animal. This place doesn't have any humans.”

Luffy pulled his hat from his mop of black hair and wiped the inside with his index finger. “What about Shorty?”

Usopp blinked a few times and inserted his slingshot back into his case. “You mean Mobambi?”

“Yeah!” Luffy exclaimed, and didn't flinch when Zoro hit him once again.

“You idiot! That was another island in the Crowned Island's Crown!”

“Oh…” Luffy stated, and plopped the straw hat back onto his head. “Cool!”





By this time the Tabasco star had worn off, so Sanji wiped his face with his jacket sleeve and stood up. He stomped angrily over to Usopp and kicked him in the stomach. Usopp clenched his belly, groaning out just a few words. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?”

Sanji growled between his teeth and nudged Usopp in the shin. “Three words. Ta-bas-co.”

“That's one word, dartboard-eyebrow.” Zoro stated, and spat on the sand to clear a metallic taste from his mouth. He soon realized what the taste was. “I taste blood,” he said, and put his finger in the back of his mouth. When he pulled it out it was covered in blood. Zoro gasped along with the rest of the crew.

“Z-Zoro?” Nami cringed, but stopped when she felt something dripping from her mouth. She soon realized Luffy, Sanji, and Usopp also had the same mesmerizing condition. She wiped the liquid from below her lower lip, thinking it was saliva, but cringed just slightly when her arm had wiped off blood. “W-w-we need Chopper!” She cried, and Zoro's teeth gritted as he fell onto his knees.

“What the hell it happening to me…” He asked, and lost consciousness. There was no doubt that the others would, too.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ran_The_Hyena on May 4, 2006, 6:27:45 PM

Ran_The_Hyena on
Ran_The_HyenaWoah! I didn't see that coming. Funny and suspensful, very nice. FAVEZZZ!!!

WhooGo_Sanji on August 20, 2006, 3:54:58 PM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_Sanjiomg tahnkx XD