Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Zoro...A Cat Person?

This is a story that happens right after Movie Three.  The Mugiwaras are resting up on a strange island; when they meet an interesting young woman named Kikilo. Kikilo has a dark, despicable secret; can the pirates find it out? Or will it be hidden forev

Chapter 3 - Zoro...A Cat Person?

Chapter 3 - Zoro...A Cat Person?


“B-B-But,” Sanji spat out, knees trembling inside his suit pants. He was also missing a shirt, similar to Zoro's condition. “Then where could she be?!?!”

Zoro's eyes drooped and he slowly drifted into sleep. Kikilo snapped her fingers in his face. “Wake up! It's rude to fall asleep when others are talking you should know that!”

“Huh?” Zoro glared angrily at Kikilo. She looked about sixteen, three years younger than Zoro. “You can't boss me around.”

“No,” Kikilo replied, “But I can advise you to do something.”

Zoro, for the first time, actually obeyed someone. It was something about how she worded her sentence (plus the fact that he actually had a fan…) that caught his attention. “Fine. Sorry. Beats me where Nami is.”

“What about Nami?” Luffy panted in, followed by his right hand man, Usopp. “Where is she by the way?”

“SHE'S MISSING!!!!” Sanji burst in tears, basically freaking everybody out. Kikilo stepped aside and continued on her explanation. After all, she would be the first suspect.

“When I reached the shore, there was only Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp. There wasn't any woman there. I was suspicious, though, when I discovered body imprints in the sand and drag marks when there was no one there. But you guys didn't look too well, so I had Chrissy and I pick you up and bring you back to my house.”

Zoro had politely forced himself to stay awake, so he was curious about the situation. “Is that your cat?”

“Yes.”

“Once again, how could a cat help you?”

Kikilo put her hand on her chin and thought for a moment. “Okay. I wanted to show all of you at once, so come on into the backyard since you all are healthy. Now, you don't need to be afraid when you see her…” She led the four curious Straw-Hats into her backyard, but a curtain was covered over the doorway. “She's as tame as a regular little kitten. She's kind to strangers, too, and she loves her belly rubbed.” Kikilo pulled the rich purple curtain back harshly, but there was nothing behind it. “Chrissy-Girl!” She cried, and invited the young men into the lush green grass. Nothing came, so she called again. “Chwishy-Goiwl!” She shouted in a baby-talk voice, and rapidly repeating footsteps were heard. “There you are!”

“A…Cat?” Zoro blinked. “It's awfully big for a cat…” his puzzled face was opposite Luffy's.

“Wow! That's awesome! It's huge!”

Usopp gritted his teeth and ran back into the house. Kikilo looked up and laughed a hardy sort of laughter, praising Chrissy each breath with a scratch on the head. “What, are you scared? I told you she's as tame as any other regular kitten!”

“Me? Scared?” Usopp stepped `boldly' out of the peaceful home and put his fists at his hips. “I've encountered foul beats much worse than that!”

“Chrissy is no beast, Usopp-San. She's quite friendly.”

Sanji was really impressed, though he didn't look it. He wasn't with the Straw-Hats when they encountered Gaimon on the strange island. “What's that sound?”

“Hm?” Kikilo looked up confusingly, softly stroking Chrissy's thick fur with her fingertips. “Oh! She's purring.”

“She must be real happy,” The swordsman commented, and joined in with Kikilo by stroking Chrissy's gleaming coat with his large hands. “You said she likes to be patted on the stomach?”

“Yeah…”

“How do I get her to roll over?”

Kikilo smiled, discovering that Zoro must have a soft spot for her cat. “You just reach under and she'll plop over. You know she likes it when her tongue lolls out and her purring slows.”

Zoro slowly started to smile as he reached under Chrissy and stroked her belly. Chrissy fell over onto her side and purred profusely as Zoro petted from her neck to the end of her stomach.

Sanji was now much less than impressed; mostly because Zoro was getting Kikilo's attention. “What is she, anyway?”

Kikilo smiled, knowing this question would come up soon. She had heard it so many times that it was no more offending, but actually it was expected. “She's a Northern Giant Kineko. They actually originated from the most northern part of the world. But now they dwell in the Grand Line.”

“Oh…”

“Awesome!”

“Ah! A Grand Line Creature!”

“Good Kitty…”

Everyone stared. That was the last thing that they expected Zoro to say. Kikilo didn't know his personality much, but she could tell he wasn't the one to say that. “Okay…no comment…” she said in the silence, but a crash was heard in her house and everyone turned their heads.

“What the heck was that?!” Sanji jumped, startled, and pulled the luscious purple curtain aside. “What the…?”

There were five men who had broken down the splintery door, even though it wasn't locked at all. “Men! Attack!”

Kikilo quickly jumped in front of everyone, reaching into a pocket in the side of her shirt. “Stand back,” she said.

“What are you doing?” Usopp questioned, worried about himself and the girl. Kikilo snatched something blue out of her pack. “A…watch face?”

Kikilo wielded it like a miniature Frisbee, one between her index and middle finger. She shouted “Time To Go!” and the watch face sliced through the air as if it were a knife. The sharp face cut the man's arm, just barely damaging him.

“That's all you got?” He roared, but in his state of laughter Kikilo reached once again into her pocket. This time she pulled out not one, but three dozen faces. All different colors, all different sizes. But they all had one thing in common; they were now flying through the air. Kikilo glared at the man as the watch faces flew through the air.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment