Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - W00T!

Lol there's only one chapter with 3 jokes on it, but they're all real funny. *Please Read!*

Chapter 1 - W00T!

Chapter 1 - W00T!


(Joke 1) Usopp Needs To Go To Math Class



Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji were all on a fishing trip. They made a HUGE mistake by letting Luffy paddle the boat, and they lost their oars. They started paddling with their hands, but they got tired and noticed it was getting dark out. “Screw this,” Sanji said, and jumped into the water. ~ He swam the whole way back to shore and was greeted by lovely beach ladies! ~



Luffy sighed. “I can't swim!” So he huddled up in the corner of the small rowboat and started to cry. Meanwhile, the brave captain Usopp was jumping into the water. He swam halfway, and wiped his forehead.



“I'm tired!” He said, so in complete and utter dumbness, swam all the way back to the boat.



(If you don't get this joke, think of this: Two halves make a Whole. So by swimming halfway, and swimming back to the boat, (which would have been another half), he could have easily swam to the shore and have been greeted by beautiful beach ladies)











(Joke 2) Dumb-Bell Wish



Luffy, Zoro, and Nami were exploring some caves on an island. Their boat had sunken so they were searching for materials to make a raft. Nami peered into a cave and called out to the others, “Hey! Let's look in here!”

Zoro shrugged and Luffy followed the other two into the dark and musty cave. Soon something glistened in the sun, and Luffy exclaimed, “OOH! SHINY!” So he picked it up and rubbed it with his thumb. A magical genie popped out and looked upon the sorry pirates.

“Okay,” he said, “How about I give each of you one wish, since there are three of you? That seems fair enough!”

Nami thought a bit before answering. “Okay! I want to be a wealthy Grand Line princess!” So the genie zapped her with his magic finger and she was transported, along with eighty billion beli, to the Grand Line.

Zoro didn't need to think twice for his wish. “I wish to be the best swordsman in the universe!” So the genie zapped him, Zoro's bounty rose to Eight Trillion beli, and Mihawk died.

Luffy frowned. “I'm lonely.” He looked up at the genie, and finally discovered he could wish something. “I wish for my friends to be back here! Nami, our navigator, and Zoro, the guy who wants to beat Mihawk!”

So the genie zapped the air and Unwealthy Nami and Second-Best Swordsman Zoro were transported back.









(Joke 3) Usopp the potato



Nami, Luffy, and Usopp had been caught stealing food, so the Marines were chasing after them. They ducked behind an alleyway. Nami hid in a trash can, Luffy hid in a dumpster, and Usopp hid in a potato sack. The Marines soon came upon the alley and they were scouting the area. Smoker, the Marine captain, knocked on the trash can. “Who's in there?” But the only noise he heard was “Meow! Meow!” Smoker turned around and looked at Tashigi. “It's just a stray cat.”

Tashigi was about to open the dumpster, but all she heard was, “Bark! Bark!” So she left it alone. Well, Smoker and Tashigi were both upon the potato sack. But the only sound they heard was, “Potato! Potato! Potato!”

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Volo on October 15, 2006, 3:45:07 PM

Volo on
VoloJoo ish that person who kalika knows? TEH FROG!!!!!

WhooGo_Sanji on October 19, 2006, 6:02:12 AM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_SanjiXO *dies* Hi!

OMG TEH FROG! O_o

sword_dragon on September 29, 2006, 9:46:25 PM

sword_dragon on
sword_dragonthat potato one is a blonde joke XP funny ^___^

WhooGo_Sanji on October 2, 2006, 10:09:47 AM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_Sanjilolllzzzzz rly? :O never knew.... ^_~ *wink*

Bisutoboto16 on September 3, 2006, 2:17:04 AM

Bisutoboto16 on
Bisutoboto16these are brilliant! *favy fav fav*

WhooGo_Sanji on September 3, 2006, 11:13:48 AM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_Sanjilol ^^ thnx! How r u doing? =D

KalikaCortez on July 8, 2006, 8:35:46 PM

KalikaCortez on
KalikaCortezomg that was so funny! how did you think of those ? >.<

-Kalika

WhooGo_Sanji on August 20, 2006, 4:02:08 PM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_SanjiTook a li'il bit :P

Oh, and Kalika? Thnx for looking at my work ^^ You're great

luffylover92 on July 21, 2006, 4:59:08 AM

luffylover92 on
luffylover92man those jokes made usopp look dumb but they were funny

WhooGo_Sanji on August 20, 2006, 4:01:28 PM

WhooGo_Sanji on
WhooGo_Sanjilol yah I knwo they did XD he's really not that dumb =P