Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch.1 What Future?

  Jim's mother only wishes the best for her son. But she should be careful what she wishes for. Jim's life will be all turned around later in the future. 

Chapter 1 - Ch.1 What Future?

Chapter 1 - Ch.1 What Future?
                    That one Night That Changed Forever

 

                           A Treasure Planet X O.C Tale

                 

                  Chapter 1


                   "What Future?" 

 

         It was a cold dark stormy night on the mining planet of Montressor. Jim Hawkins was in the kitchen of the Benbow Inn, helping his mother do some dirty dishes. He was being scolded at, after he just got caught with the robotic police again.
 
“Jim? Jim, look at me. It’s been hard enough keeping this place afloat all by myself without you- “ There she goes again. Jim loved his mother Sarah Hawkins. But she worries too much about him. He felt as if his mother’s speeches were absolutely pointless, since he has no future to look forward too. Jim just didn’t understand why she kept nagging to him about making “a better decision.”
 
“Mom! It’s no big deal! There was nobody around! Those cops just won’t get off my…” Jim began. But he looked up at his mother with his blue eyes, and then looked down. She had a serious look on her face, as she crossed her arms at him. Jim decided not to bring his point any further. “…Forget it.” He mumbled picking up some dirty dishes on the table he was cleaning it.

“Mrs. Hawkins! My juice!” An octopus, alien-like creature, raised one of her tentacles, to show her empty glass.


“Yes, I will be right there Mrs. Dunwhitty!” Sarah called to out to her looking stressed again. She turned around to face her son again. “Jim I just don’t want to see you throw away your entire future!” And with that final word, she left having a frown upon her face. Jim watched her, as he placed the rest of the dirty dishes in a tub container he was carrying.

 
“Ya what future?” It pained Jim to see his mother looking so sad about his life. He felt useless after that. So he just disappeared into the kitchen, and dumped all the dirty dishes into the sink. He was lost in thought, and began cleaning them. After Jim finished placing the hand wash dishes in the drying rack, he escaped upstairs to his room, opened a window and crawled out onto the rooftop. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment