Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Jim's New Discovery

  Jim's mother only wishes the best for her son. But she should be careful what she wishes for. Jim's life will be all turned around later in the future. 

Chapter 3 - Jim's New Discovery

Chapter 3 - Jim's New Discovery
            Jim came running from his spot on the roof to see if the driver was all right.

“Hey mister? Mister are you alright?” Jim panicked pounding his fist on the smoky glass window.  The door to the small airship opened and a Salamander alien hybrid came out coughing holding a chest.  A girl with dirty brown auburn hair fell out after. Jim was baffled at first at what he came to see. The old sailor seemed to be holding a treasure chest yes, but then Jim saw another human girl with pointy ears after. Her clothes seemed old fashioned and her hair seemed to be covered in soot and debris. She seemed to be not holding as well as the old withered sailor did.
“Can you hear em? Those gears and gyros clicking and whirling like the devil himself!” The sailor began grabbing Jim’s shirt.
“Uh, hit your head there pretty hard huh?”  Jim began trying to feel a pulse from the passed out girl.
“He’s after me chest. That fiend cyborg is bound to cut throats before I’ll-“ The sailor was cut off from another harsh cough he made.
“Listen, you are close by a good resting place for the weary travelers.  I know someone who owns the place” Jim didn’t mention that it was his mother who owned the inn close up by the hill.  “I think you are stable enough to walk a little distance right?  I just don’t want to leave her in the dust. “ Jim gestured his head at the girl.  Jim tried his best explaining that she needs more medical attention then the sailor. The salamander hybrid nodded his head coughing some smoke out of his lungs.
“Aye lad. So be it. Though he staggered a bit as he was trying to haul his chest up the hill. Jim sighed. 
“Alright fine, I will help you, but I need to come back for her.” He told a bit more strictly placing the girl down gently.  Jim wrapped his arm around the sailor’s waist as he told him to place his arm around Jim’s neck. “Mom’s going to love this.” Jim growled under his throat as he hauled the chest on his other side. 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment