Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The News

this goes along with Aleria's Will's first.

Chapter 1 - The News

Chapter 1 - The News
Chap.1 The News


The Sparrow’s walked into Will and Lena Turner’s home after a day of shopping. “Thanks for letting us stay here.” Elizabeth Sparrow said as she dropped her things. Jack and her had been staying there for about 5 weeks; Jack wanted to have Elizabeth to deliver their first child on land.
“Liz may I speak with you for a moment in my room?” Lena asked placing a hand on her friend’s shoulder.
“Was Hector a problem?” Elizabeth asked about her new son.
“No not at all he is taking a nap. I just need to speak with you for a moment?” Lena told her and they walked into the other room. Jack sat down rolling his eyes.
“I wonder what is bothering Lena enough to not talk to me about it,” Will said concerned.
“Girl stuff, mate. Don’t worry about it.” Jack coughed to get off the subject, and eyed the last piece of chocolate cake on the table withb
intrest” So you gonna finish the cake?” Jack asked smiling. Will looked at him confused than at the last piece of chocolate cake Lena made him a few hours ago.
“Yes I’m gonna finish the cake!” Will screeched.
“But can I have it?” Jack asked innocently but with a menacing grin.
“How are we gonna settle this?” Will asked staring at his Pirate Captain friend. Just then Legolas popped in.
“What if you arm wrestle for the cake?” Legolas suggested. Jack pulled out his pistole and then …BAM down went Lego.
“Well what do you say?” Jack asked reaching his arm out. Will just stared at the slowly disappearing body.
“Jack he looked like me with blonde hair…What?...oh arm wrestle okay sure.” With that Will grabbed Jack’s hand. About 30 seconds Elizabeth and Lena came back in.
“Will I’m gonna have a baby.” Lena said smiling.
“Uh-huh that’s nice.” Will said concentrating on beating Jack, and then his arm stopped fighting as he realized what she said. Jack pushed Will’s hand down to declare he won, Will didn’t notice.
“Bonzai” Jack squealed and grabbed the cake.
“You’re what?” Will asked not fully comprehending.
“I’m gonna have a baby. You are going to be a father.” Lena explained, Will’s jaw just dropped. He turned to look at Jack who just smiled (chocolate cake spotted his teeth.)
“We’re gonna have a baby!” Will jumped up and picked Lena up at the waist. He kissed her deeply.
“Whoa there that’s how all this happened.” Jack said chuckling, shoving more cake in his mouth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment