Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - the place

this goes along with Aleria's Will's first.

Chapter 2 - the place

Chapter 2 - the place
Chap. 2

8 months after the news of Lena’s pregnancy Will was alone in his shop making a brand new sword when the door opened. “William, William Turner!” called a harsh voice. Will knew exactly who it was.
“Jack!” Will yelled. He threw his gloves off and ran to his best friend. “How have you been? How are Elizabeth and you holding up with Hector?” will asked as they hugged. They let go and separated.
“I’m fine, we’re all fine, but having a child is a whole new life. But so how is Lena doing?”
“She's fine? She has got one big tummy now and she’s pissed that she can sleep on her stomach anymore, other then that she’s fine. Well I guess I can call it a day now that you guys have arrived.” With that the two men went back to the Black Pearl to pick up Elizabeth and Hector. They walked on deck to see Elizabeth with an 8 month old Hector in her arms.
“Let me see my son.” Jack said proudly, taking the bundle from Elizabeth. Will looked down bright eyed baby.
“Jack, that looks like the Aztec gold from the chest around his neck.” Will said shocked.
“Well, it is but not the real thing and smaller.”
“”come on now, we don’t want to leave Lena alone for to much longer now.” Elizabeth said, taking her son for Jack. They walk back to Will’s home. Opening the door Will escorted them in.
“Jack, Elizabeth, and awww Baby Hector.” Lena stated half-running half-waddling to them. She reached out her arms to hug Jack then to Elizabeth.
“You can hold him if you like.” Elizabeth said holding the child out for Lena. She cradled him in her arms and moved the blanket out of his face.
“Jack, he has your eyes, and Liz’s nose. Let me see and your hair too, Liz. All the women are going to be after you when you’re older. Jack, Liz please sit I- we need to ask you something.” She said grabbing will’s hand. Will pulled out a chair for Lena and helped her sit down. “Well, Jack, Elizabeth, I will be having this baby any day now and I want him or her to be born at sea. So we were hoping that we could go on the ship with you guys and sail around for a while. Pirate is in this child’s blood and we want it to know that by instinct. Please?” Lena told them quietly. Jack and Elizabeth looked at one another then at the other couple.
“Okay sure, but under one condition…I get to deliver it.” Jack said sitting up straight. Lena slowly got up and walked to Jack. She hugged him softly and kissed his cheek.
“Thank you both so much. This mean a lot to us.” Will said as he hugged Elizabeth.
“So how are you doing with that baby there Lena?” Elizabeth asked. Lena just looked at her.
“Well, beside the back-aches and the blasted constant kicking it is good. We will be right back.” Will and Lena went to their room and began to pack and in a few hours they were off.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment