Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the birth

this goes along with Aleria's Will's first.

Chapter 3 - the birth

Chapter 3 - the birth
Chap. 3 The Birth


About 4 days after they left Tortuga Lena and Will were standing on bow of the Pearl watching the sun go down. Will had his arms around Lena’s waist and was softly stroking her large stomach. “OH, My Christ! My water just broke.” Lena yelled out in pain.
“Jack! Help!” Will called for his friend. Jack rushed over and picked Lena up, and took her down to the captain’s quarters. Will and Elizabeth followed. Once down there and settled jack began to help her with the labor.
“OH, HELL NO!!!!!! OWWWWW, HOLY shoot!!! OW!” Lena screamed.
“Will, get me the rum out of the top drawer of the desk.” Will rushed to get it to jack.
“Here you go, love. Drink this you will feel better” over a course of half an hour Will paced the room, practically broke Elizabeth’s hand, shed a few tears. All the while Lena screamed and pushed and wished Will was dead for doing this to her. Soon a healthy baby boy was placed in his mother’s arms.
“Will, let’s name him Jack. God it’s over.” She said happily.
“No it isn’t.” Jack said quietly, the smile vanished from Lena’s face.
“What?!” Lena asked softly.
“You have another one coming.” Jack explained. “You’re having twins.”
“Oh, Lord in Heaven save me.” She handed Will their new son and he walked out of there knowing she would scream again. Elizabeth followed him.
“He’s beautiful Will.” Elizabeth said staring down at Baby Jack. “What are you going to name the next one?”
“I don’t know.” Will said quietly
“If it is a boy name it William the 3, if it is a girl name it Victoria.”
“Why Victoria?”
“It was Lena’s mother’s name. She will really happy if you name it Victoria.” Slowly Jack’s eyes opened. They were Bright green like his mothers but had the nose and lips of his father. He had facial structure of his mother. Soon Jack Sparrow came out of the cabin and told Will and Elizabeth to go in with him. When the walked in Will saw his beautiful wife cooing to the bundle of blankets she was holding. He walked over to her and kissed her on the head.
“It’s a girl.” Lena told him. “What are we going to name her?”
“Victoria.” He said smiling. Lena looked up at him and a single tear ran down her face.
“Really?” Lena said chocking back tears.
“Yes, Jack Leonardo Turner and his twin sister Victoria Rose Turner.”
“And when they are older they will become great friends with their ‘cousin’ Hector William Sparrow.” Jack said as Elizabeth walked in with her son in her arms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment