Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We meet!

sora loves Abby (me) and Abby loves him but what happens when she sees the picture sora drew in the secret place will she still love him? FIND OUT! pairings: SoraxMe RikuxKaiku JackxAshley a little of SelphiexTidus and WakkaxLulu FOR KAIKUU AND SALLY

Chapter 1 - We meet!

Chapter 1 - We meet!
ASHLEY,KAIKU, I MADE DINNER I yelled loud enough for them to hear OK! they said I was just sitting there at the dinner table waiting for them but then i heard the door KNOCK KNOCK i went over to the door to see who it was Hello? I said Yes some1 ordered Kingdom Hearts 2 the game Oh! that's us Thank you! No thank you miss have a nice day. you too!

After Dinner

Ashley,Kaiku want to play kingdom hearts 2? YES!! they said ok come sit down I said *sit* ok here we go!. We all got up and started dancing to the song WOOHOO I love this SONG! Kaiku said AHHHHH We yelled as we fell into the game!

Darkness is the answer

the door is almost open

Remmeber

one sky one destiny

What was that? i Don't know! We looked around. we seem to be on a island of some sort? Ashley said OMG! we are on Destiny island Kaikuu said then some1 touched kaiku on the soulder she turned around and saw some1 with silver hair and a blindfold he grabed her by the waist and disappeared KAIKU! Me and Ashley yelled but then Ashley started to Disappear Whats Happening! she said then she disappeared NOOOO! i said then i started to disappear too then everything went black.

Where Kaiku iS

UGH! where am i and who are you! Kaiku said wait before i tell you my name whats yours? My name's Kaiku and you are? by the time she said that he had taken off his blindfold she was shocked to see who it was he said My name's Riku.

Where I Am

Ouch! UGH! my head! I said I looked around and saw a boy with brown hair and and sky blue eyes and he was holding a keyblade and he was looking in my eyes and he had a chessy smile and he said hello! and i knew who it was it was Sora.

Where Ashley iS

OWIE! my butt! she said she looked at herself she was in a jack skellington dress she looked around am i in halloween town? NAHHHH! it can't be HELLO! some1 said she turned around and looked up it was Jack Skellington HIMSELF!.


We all were in the game!!!!
Of KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!


P.S. WELL! i guess that chapter is done i HOPE you like it sally the ragdoll and Kaikuu! ENJOY I WILL HURRY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! BY!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on August 1, 2006, 11:56:01 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisI LOVE this kind of story! *steals RIkU*