Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - OH NO I LOVE YOU!

sora loves Abby (me) and Abby loves him but what happens when she sees the picture sora drew in the secret place will she still love him? FIND OUT! pairings: SoraxMe RikuxKaiku JackxAshley a little of SelphiexTidus and WakkaxLulu FOR KAIKUU AND SALLY

Chapter 3 - OH NO I LOVE YOU!

Chapter 3 - OH NO I LOVE YOU!


WHERE ASHLEY IS



Soooo your Jack? Ashley said as if she doesn't know what to say yes I am Jack the pumpkin king and you are? OH! I'm Ashley and I'm in love you! You are like my favorite Char. In the nightmare before Christmas! REALLY? *Blushes* thanks…. Your cool to! Jack said shyly to Ashley sooo where are we? Ashley said clueless like tone UMMMM we are in the graveyard and there is Halloween Town HURRY EVERY WILL LOVE YOU! Jack said happily! Ok… but… Ashley said but what? Jack said as if he wanted to know now. what about sally will she like me?





WHERE I AM



Where are we Sora? I asked shyly well we are in the 100 acre wood Sora and I walked around in the woods to find pooh and his friends then we found them so pooh I got you a gift! Sora said happily really? Hmhmhmhm pooh giggled in a pooh like giggle here have some honey pooh! Sora said and gave pooh the honey I was thinking in my head. WOW Sora is so sweet oh no I'm falling in love with him! I turned around to see Sora and pooh and pooh's friends shocked THEN I realized I said it out loud all I could do is blush then I saw Sora smile….





WHERE KAIKU IS





Ok I think we are lost Riku Kaiku said nope! I know where are! Riku said proudly OH REALLY then we are we? Hmmmmm? Kaiku said UMMMMM let me guess we are in Hallow Baston! Riku said OH sorry *blushes* do you know where a bathroom is Riku? Ummmmm yes it's down the hall to the left ok? OK! She went to the bathroom then Riku smiled so he went to the door and listened he hear Kaiku talking OH he is sooooo hot OH NO I'M IN LOVE WITH RIKU DARN oh well he is cute hehehehe *walks out of bathroom* Kaiku saw Riku Shocked to hear that she realized he hared every word….! Oh no is all she could say then she blushed very red…





P.S. ENJOY YOU GUYS THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 1 BY!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hiddindarkness on May 25, 2006, 3:39:06 AM

hiddindarkness on
hiddindarknessGAH

Sesshys_girl_5579 on October 30, 2004, 3:01:56 PM

Sesshys_girl_5579 on
Sesshys_girl_5579I like it! Keep Writting Please!

Wolfy_Girl333 on September 6, 2004, 6:30:10 AM

Wolfy_Girl333 on
Wolfy_Girl333ens of CHAPTER 2 NOT! 1 darn