Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

I merely wrote the first sentence of this story. Write comments to continue the story yourself as you please. All comments will be accepted and added to the story. This is just to get fun. Collaboration is really appreciated.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


This is the Shared Tale of the Purple World



Write a comment with short paragraph or a couple or sentences or even just a sentence to continue and complete this tale. Every comment will be accepted. This is just to get fun.



Xiakeyra



Once upon a time there were a person, a half-person and a no-person who lived in a purple world.



Cem Senyuz



No person always wanted to be the half-person. Half-person longed for being a person and the person prayed to live in a pink world.



Wandering_Spirit



No-person, half-person and person wondered how each of the three could get his wish.












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kath on November 14, 2006, 12:21:00 PM

kath on
kaththey sat in there seperate places and wondered how? how can i turn this wish into a reality? how can i make it come true?
and the it his them like a bolt of lightning on a sunny day.

Wandering_Spirit on May 15, 2006, 11:10:36 PM

Wandering_Spirit on
Wandering_SpiritNo-person, half-person and person wondered how each of the three could get his wish.