Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The techno

Mini Prologe:
The names Kay Takeharo I'm fourteen years old and your about to join me on a wild ride of my Jouny to a world called Sona. I won't tell you much. Got to run.
~Kay.

Chapter 2 - The techno

Chapter 2 - The techno
Waking up in a world was no walk in the park. For one it is hard on the stomach. Two you fell like you were just in the worst car accident possible. Three you have an image staring at you which is blurry since your eyes need to a just to this world. I woke up with all those happen man I got sick the worst. Are you alright? asked a female voice that was standing in mid air. W-what? asked blinking up at a girl with blond hair cut short wearing a shirt with no sleeves. A sword across her back and wings that werent attached to her back. Well are you? asked the girl with her arms crossed with one eyebrow raised.

Yeah Im fine but who are you? I asked looking up at the girl.

The names Tech Im the techno goddess of this world
ehh&.oh yeah were are we? I asked painfully getting up. Tech gave me a weird look. If you dont know were we are you must have a lost of memory said Tech inspecting up and down to see if I was ok. Well, if you really dont know were we are Ill tell you, Tech said with a smile on her face. Were in a world called Sona its a place filled with evil and what not.

Sona eh well I need that fox to tell him to take me back, I said slowly getting to my feet. wo wo wo what do you mean fox? said Tech helping me up. A fox brought me here and it may be the only why to get back, I said finally standing up to find out I was taller than I use to be. Oh what happened to my body Im taller? I said looking at Tech who was some what impressed by the new tall and strong man I had become. You did say you came from another world. This world might have altered your genes or something like that, said Tech now checking me out from all the way around.

You think so, I asked a worried look on my face, but Im going to need new close do you know were I can find some?

Sure theres a close shop in Morea just north of here if you want I can take you, said Tech happily. Cool, so how are we going to get there? I asked raising one eyebrow.

This, said Tech pointing to the sky to revile a plane witch landed a fair distance away from us. Come on lets go, said Tech as she grabbed my hand pulling me toward it.
Is it safe to ride? I asked with a scared look on my face. Of course its safe I built it myself, said Tech, they didnt give me the name technology for nothing.

Is that your full name?

Yep thats right my full name.

The plane was bigger than I thought. I had to ask a question. What is that thing I asked pointing to it. Its called an air craft youve never seen one before? said Tech still running toward it then yelling in to a mic. Lower the door!

To my amazement a door at the bottom opened up and we ran inside. Hi captin have a good day? Hey who this man? asked a bald man with a tattoo on the side of his arm of a tiger fighting a dragon. A classic sign in my world. Dont worry about him hes cool, said Tech smiling. This is Butch hes the pilot of the airship, said Tech looking my way.

Nice to meet you Butch, my names Kay I said introducing my self with my hand out. Taking my hand and pulling me under him arm and giving me a hard nuggy that really hurt. Well any friend of Tech is a friend of mine! said Butch, Oh and you can call me B if thats ok.

Thats fine, but I need air to call you that. I said trying to pull away from his hold. So captin where to?

Morea to get him some new close as you can see he kinda out grew his close said Tech pointing out the obvious. Alright to Morea then, now lets go to the bridge and tell the driver.

Walking in to an elevator was amazing an elevator on a ship this place really is great. We had to walk down a few corridors till we reached the bridge. It was amazing about a whole crew was there. Hi ya everyone he have a new member to the group! said Tech a full of energy. Alright all hands to their post were going to Morea! shouted B at the top of his voice. How long will it take us to get there?

About one day kid so make your self comfortable

Oh ok I just wait I said to my self. Hey is there a deck on this ship I need fresh air? I asked.

Yeah just go up the elevator one more floor and you should be there said the driver.

Thanks

Reaching the deck I felt that cool air hit my face and took a deep breath. A lot has happened to me to day Sora a new world a way from you and now thats the only bad part is that Im away from you. I said with a sad look on my face. So whos Sori or was it Sore, said Tech. I jumped from hearing her voice. oh Sora you mean shes a girl I liked in my world and now Ill never be able to tell her that.

Bummer, any way you better come in side its going to get cold real fast, Said Tech.


Authors notes

Finally done with Chapter two hope you all enjoyed my story so far*sips Dr. Pepper*
Well enjoy and soon Ill start working on the third chapter so stay tuned in on the action.
Cheachs added notes

Hope you all enjoyed blah blah blah gosh any way. Im the other personality of the author so I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Peace out man*gives a peace sign with his hand*
Theifys notes

One more thing look and enjoy her pics anjoy the humor comment it makes her feel better.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaggamuffinKittyKat on November 22, 2006, 1:22:28 PM

RaggamuffinKittyKat on
RaggamuffinKittyKatOh yeah and... *FAVZ cuz it rocks!* XD

RaggamuffinKittyKat on November 22, 2006, 1:21:10 PM

RaggamuffinKittyKat on
RaggamuffinKittyKat{color=red] I don't usually read stories on here but since you have no pics I decided to read yours. I like it! XD