Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

It is somethin I wrote, it is about Destiny, a ordinary half-human and half-cat girl... she survives in a fire and meets suprising friends

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


Catnapped!



Author's Notes: Welcome to the story Catnapped! Hope you enjoy!! _________________________________________________________________________



Chapter 1: The Fire



~****~




It was early in the morning in New York… a young girl looked at the window of her car. She stared at the buildings, people, and large markets. She was confused of where she was; she then stared at a man who sat next to her. The girl had light-red hair, green eyes, and freckles on her nose she was really beautiful. She was wearing a school uniform and a matching hat. She was also a 16-year-old girl from England.




“I am sorry Destiny, I am leaving you in a Private School for girls to stay while I am working for the Navy.” The man said to Destiny. “But Father, why did you have to be going, leaving me in this city which is New York?” she said in an English accent. “Dear, the navy needs my help. There is nothing you can do about it Destiny. So, I want you to stay in this Dorm Private School until the Navy no longer needs my help.”




Destiny then looked back at the window. They were a lot of people she will be seeing. The man then put a hand on her shoulder, and smiled. “Destiny, I want you to be on your best behavior in this school okay? And keep your hat on.” She kissed her daughter on the forehead.




Destiny is your not average ordinary girl. She is half human and half cat. She is mostly human, but she has cat ears on her hair. She also can have a cattail but she hides her cattail.




Then when the limo stopped at her private school, her father bids her good-bye and kisses her on the forehead. When her dad closes the door of the limo, she waved and carried her luggage and went up the stairs of the Private School. She was still nervous if the young girls saw her cat ears. So she kept her hat on her head.




When she found her dorm room, there were two beds. She unpacked her stuff on a bed until… someone opened the door. It was a young girl one year younger than her. She had brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles on her cheeks. She was carrying to lug gages, which seem to be heavy for her.




“Here, I'll help you.” Destiny said as she carried one of her luggage. “Thank you.” She said and put her luggage on the bed. “My name Samantha Moses, what is yours?” Destiny smiled, “My name is Destiny Robertson, I am new here.” Then Sam replied, “Me too, my mother said it was a big school for girls.” Destiny chuckled, “Yes, and a lot of girls too!”




The girls talked while they unpacked and easily became friends. They hang out together and the have fun with each other. They also tell secrets. Destiny said that she was a half cat and showed her cat ears. Sam was shocked, but then she promised not to tell her the secret. But then one night Sam told a myth or a fictional story about the Reptile Humans that live in the sewers.




“They were just a myth Destiny, it was not a big deal anyways.” Sam explained. “Who told you that story?” Destiny asked with curiosity. “Oh, my brother he also loves telling myths.” Sam said. Then they went to bed… Then that evening, when they were asleep, shadows figures outside that had a weird sign came. They were holding matches and surrounded the school.




Then one told to lit the match and put it on the side of the building. The fire raged up at the building, the fire alarms turned on and girls started screaming out of their lungs. Destiny woke up and Sam too, they went out of their rooms, the saw girls screaming in fear. They saw one girl got caught in the fire. They tried to find the nearest exit.




Panicking, they ran down the steps since they were in the second floor. “This building is going to collapsed!” Sam said as she held Destiny's hand tight. They were wearing nightgowns that night. Destiny thinks fast and then saw a window next to them. She also saw a rope wire attached to it.




“I know how!!” she then pointed to the wires. “Are you crazy! It's like 100 feet from the ground, Destiny!!” Sam said with fright. “Hurry!!! There is no time to lose!!!!” Destiny went out of the window and held her hand tight so the can crawl there. Sam did the same thing. It led up to the building that was across to the school. Then when they were on the building they climbed down the steps and on to the streets.




“Where should we go now?” Sam said in fear. Destiny thinks fast and saw a sewer hole! “Come on!!” she said as she held the lid. Sam went in and then Destiny. When they were at the sewers. They heard a big explosion. It was the private school. Sam cried badly and Destiny too. She then held her hat tight on her head to not hear the explosion in her cat ears.




“Now what will we do? There is nowhere to live now. My mother will be back after 2 years.” Sam said as she dried her tears. “Me too, my dad is helping the navy now.” Destiny said as she dried her tears. Then they slept in the sewers that night.




________________________________________________________________________________________________________




Author's notes: Please Review!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf74 on July 4, 2006, 8:25:58 AM

wolf74 on
wolf74hurry, hurry with the next part!

ChirosGirl on March 16, 2006, 3:38:34 AM

ChirosGirl on
ChirosGirlThis is so cool! Could you try to put in a new paragraph anytime someone speaks?