Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Redheaded DemiGod

Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f

Chapter 5 - Redheaded DemiGod

Chapter 5 - Redheaded DemiGod


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters!! Or food products.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Cloud woke up, he looked at the time, seven thirty. He smiled, thinking about how he would go wake up his friend Leon. He shifted into a sitting position, `It's stuffy in here' Cloud thought, he looked down at his clothing attire, `I must have fallen asleep on the ride home.' He gave a smile once again, slipping out of his bed, and room. He walked over to the bathroom, it was a nice bathroom, a bit smaller than Leon's, but only by a little. Cloud liked the way Leon's bathroom was, he didn't know why, but he just did. `I'll use Leon's' he thought, now venturing towards Leon's room. He walked in seeing that Leon was still asleep, wrapped in his blankets. Cloud could see his face, Cloud wrinkled his nose slightly. `He looks upset' he thought. He walked over to Leon's bed, he kneeled down. He watch Leon for a while, then ran his hand down Leon's face and then through his hair. Leon smiled in his sleep, moaning softly at the touch. His eyes then fluttered open.



“Cloud?” His voice was a bit hoarse.



“Good morning Leon.” He said smiling. He was on his knees peering up at Leon, to Leon he looked like a small puppy, trying to get on top of the bed. Leon sat up, running a hand through his hair. He looked at the time, his eyebrow twitched `It's 7:35…'



“Your eyebrow twitched” Cloud exclaimed, ignoring Leon's small anger. He was now sitting on the bed, looking at it. “I told you drinking coffee everyday is bad for you.” Leon snorted, looking towards Cloud. He raised an eyebrow.



“Why are you in here so early anyways?” he asked, a little suspicious.



“Huh…Oh, I was going to use your shower.” Leon brought his legs under him, crossing them. Then brought his arms up and crossed them over his bare chest, looking dead at Cloud. It wasn't a glare, but damn close.



“Why?” he asked slowly. Cloud looked at Leon, he was sitting right in front of Leon and was now sitting in a similar way. His legs crossed, sitting Indian style just like him, but instead of having his arms crossed, he had them between his legs, grasping his ankles. He didn't have a legitimate, or even a good reason to use Leon's bathroom.



“Well…your bathroom is bigger”



“Hardly”



“It's brighter”



“Barely”



“It's…ummm…?” he paused. His sights fell back down, “I like your bathroom better” he asked more than said. Leon sighed.



“Fine” Leon said, pinching the bridge of his nose.



“Thank you!” Cloud exclaimed, reaching forward, catching Leon in another one of his hug. He let go and jumped off the bed, heading for the bathroom



“Let me use the bathroom first.” Leon said, at that Cloud turned around, raising an eyebrow.



“Why?” he asked



“Because I have to take a massive shoot” Cloud gave him a disgusted look, Leon rolled his eyes, “I have to piss, that okay with you?” Cloud smiled and nodded. Leon went into the bathroom, Cloud went to pick up his clothing supplies and bathing necessities off the floor. He then walked into the bathroom.



“Cloud!?” Leon yelled, turning a bit to cover himself. Cloud looked over to Leon, he continued his way to the shower, turning it on.



“Please, we're friends now!” Cloud said. Taking his shirt off.



“Frie…” Leon sputtered. Now noticing Cloud's stripping form, his eyes glued to Cloud's chest and abdomen. Yes, he had seen him topless before, but not in such an exposed way. Cloud had an impressive body, his six pack was perfect, looking as if he surfed. His lower abs cut right into his pants, sharply it seemed, making a y-incision almost. His pants were hanging rather low, most likely because the belt was unbuckled. Leon's eyes were now looking at the belt and below, Cloud's pants were hanging so low that Leon could actually see soft, curly, blonde hair peaking out. `Natural' he thought. The steam in the room was making it hotter and hotter. Leon had finished using the bathroom long ago, and now a new problem was presenting it's self in that region.



Zip.



Leon snapped out of his daze, looking rather flustered. He blushed, putting himself back into his pants and zipping them. He walked out before he could see anything else. He closed the door, putting his back against it. `Oh god' he thought. He could hear Cloud step in the shower, giving an “aaaww” as he did. He could hear the water collide on Cloud. He could also hear Cloud start to wash himself, it was just too much for one man! He then opened the door a bit, sticking his head in. He couldn't see anything, but the smell that hit his face was strong and alluring. `Peaches' he thought. He felt himself grow harder. He looked down and groaned. He closed the door, and sat on the bed. `What does he consider a friend' he thought. Deciding he would figure it out later on today, he laid back down and went to sleep. Grumbling about stupid blondes and there sexy ways.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Cloud was sitting in the living room. He was sitting in his usual window seat, looking down outside. He sighed softly, smiling out of the window. `It's so beautiful here.' He thought. He sipped on his tea, holding the cup with both hands.



Ding Dong, ding dong, ding dong.



Cloud looked over towards the door. `Was that the door bell?'. He stood up, placing his tea cup on the window sill, walking out the living room and towards the front door. `Who could this be, Leon never has any guest.' Cloud walked over to the door, looking out the door's peephole, `There's nobody there.' He frowned, `I know I heard it.'



Knock, knock



He raised an eyebrow, `I'll just crack it a bit.' He unlocked the top two locks, then the bottom and cracked the door.



“Leon!” a voice called, and in one second exactly, Cloud found himself on the floor, on his back, with someone clinging onto him.



“I missed you! And all our witty banter and shoot. God his father's such a dick….Hey you smell different.” The man sat up now, looking down at Cloud. He was sitting on top of him, straddling his legs. He raised a fine red eyebrow.



“You're not Leon…” he got up, walking towards the door, he opened it. “It's the right number…” he looked back over to where Cloud was still laying. He walked over back over to him, taking his same seat again, but this time he sat on his stomach.



“Who are you and where is Leonhart?” he asked curiously. Cloud was still a little hesitant of the man, after all he did just jump in the place on top of him and started talking out of no where. Cloud looked up at the red head.



“I'm Cloud, Leon's upstairs asleep, Who are you, and you're starting to get heavy.” The red head smiled. Standing up



“I'm Reno, Cloud.” he leaned down and gave Cloud a hand. The blonde stood up and looked at Reno and gave a smile.



“I've heard about you, Leon said you were his friend.” He raised an eyebrow, “ I didn't think hair could be that red. He mentioned you being a red head, but not such a vibrant one.” He looked a little closer, taking a step closer as well, he walked behind him slightly and touched his pony tail. “Is it real?” he asked. Reno smirked.



“Oh, it's real. Ask Leon later. He'll tell you my rugs match my curtains.”



“What do you mean?” Reno looked over his shoulder, Cloud was still playing with his pony tail. He looked up from what he was doing and blushed, taking a step back.



“Sorry, I didn't mean to mess with your hair.” Reno lifted a hand and moved it up and down, in a disarming way.



“Aw, its okay, you're not the first.” Cloud smiled.



“So, ummm what are you to Leon?” Reno asked, turning around to face Cloud. `I have to give it to him, he's cute' he thought.



“What do you mean?”



“Friend, family…” he looked Cloud right in the eyes, “lover?” Cloud's eye brows furrowed.



“How could I be his lover he's a boy” Cloud said in a questioning way. Reno looked at him in disbelief. `Did he just say…'. The room fell in silence.



“…” Cloud felt a little uncomfortable, he bought his left hand up, and ran it up and down his left arm.



“I'm his friend though…” he finally said. “Would you like me to go get him for you?”



“No that's alright, I'll get him myself.” Reno said. He walked pass the blonde and up the stairs. `That was weird' he thought. Hitting the top floor and taking a right towards Leon's room. He walked in, looking at the mass of blankets that was Leon. He walked over to the other side of the bed. He slipped his shoes off and got under the covers.



“Leon?” he purred. Leon had his back facing towards him, Reno moved a little closer and spooned with him. Running a hand through his hair, Leon sighed contently. `Weak spot.' He ran his hands through his hair again, from the top to the bottom. Reno let his hands move down his side, `still sleeps shirtless' and then around his waist.



“Leon?” he asked again, taking his hand to the front of his pants, undoing the drawstring. Leon pushed back against him.



“Please?” he said softly. Reno smirked, putting his mouth right by Leon's ear.



“Please what Leon?” Leon then groaned in frustration. Then sighed.



“You still with Rufus?” he asked. Reno began to twirl his fingers in Leon's hair.



“Yeah…” Leon groaned.



“Then get out of my bed” Reno raised his other arm up and propped himself up on his elbow, so he could lay on his side, still twirling his fingers in Leon's hair.



“Reno get put of my bed.” He said weakly.



“No, I'm bothering you, whether you like it or not, so shut the frack up and take it.” Leon couldn't help but smile.



“Yes sir” Reno raised an eyebrow



“Sir?” Leon rolled on his other side to face Reno, he look up at him.



“Yeah, sir” he said. Reno rolled his eyes.



“You know it's the red headed demigod, who rules all the lands, known as Re…”



“Reno the sex god, who is also known for his valor, intelligence and sexiness. Yeah, yeah I know.” Reno smiled.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Cloud was standing at the foot of the stairs, looking toward the top. Trying to hear what they were doing. `He's been up there a long time'



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



“You were gone for a pretty long time.”



“Yeah, Rufus' dad…” he shook his head.



“What?”



“He doesn't like the thought of his son going with his help, let alone a man.” Leon rolled his eyes and snorted.



“Well, frack him too” Reno laughed at that.



“I saw your new roommate”



“….”



“He's hot”



“….”



“I like blondes”



“More like you like hot guys…” he mumbled under is breath



“And hot girls too, unlike you I'm bi, you fag” he grinned, Leon rolled his eyes. “Why's he living here anyway?”



“He's my new intern at work. He designs swords, he has really good potential.”



“Oh?”



“Yeah. He's a nice guy.”



“Just a nice guy?” he asked.



“…” Leon buried his head in Reno's shirt.



“You like him?”



“Yeah, I do.”



“Wow, a cold hearted bastard like you liking people?”



“Amazing I know” he said sarcastically. “I'd go for him, but I don't think he'd even know I was interested in him in that way.” Reno's hand left Leon's hands to go to his back.



“Yeah, I asked him what he was to you, I said, friend family or lover and he said lover? I can't be his lover because he's a boy. It was weird because he didn't say it like you know, in a way that said, I don't do guys. He said it in a way that was like him saying you can't do that it's not permitted, or some shoot like that.”



“I know what you mean.”



“He has such an innocence about him…”



“You met him for a second and know that?”



“Yeah” he chuckled. “I was straddling him earlier.” Leon looked up at him, Reno grinned



“You what?”



“You heard me.” Leon sighed.



“Did you confuse him in any other way?”



“Ummm no.”



“So when are you leaving?”



“Trying to kick me out I see.”



“You know it”



“You know you like having me in bed” Leon glared at him. “I meant in a platonic way.”



“Whatever”



“No, but I just came to tell you I'm back.”



“Message received”



“You're such an asshole.” He said. He looked down at Leon, putting his hand under his chin, “Goodbye kiss.”



“Unless it's on my @$$, no” Reno gave a hurt look, which Leon quickly dismissed.



“Squall…” Leon looked up, Reno was looking at him seriously. “I'm happy you found somebody you like.” He bent down kissing him softly on the lips, he put his hand on his face, stroking him with his thumb. “Don't be afraid to go for it, he seems like a nice guy.” He kissed Leon again, but on the forehead. He from under Leon's covers, sitting on the edge while bending over to put his shoes on.



“Dejavu…” Leon said softly. Reno looked back at him and smiled.



“Hurry up and get out of bed, you have a roommate, and possible mate waiting for you.” He winked.



“I still have an hour of sleep, if I get up now…”



“frack your schedule.” He said, standing up. Leon sighed. Reno made his way to the door, “Cya later Leon” Leon grunted in response.



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Cloud heard foot steps. `shoot' he ran over to the window sill and sat down. Reno walked in.



“Bye Cloud. Nice meeting ya.”



“Bye Reno nice meeting you too.” And with that he was gone.



`He seemed like a nice person' he thought sitting back down, drinking his tea.



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



Leon laid down. Looking at the spot Reno laid in.



`He's right, I should go for it. What's to lose?' Leon smiled looking at the clock, `but I'll stick to my schedule.' He grabbed his covers, pulled them over his head, and resume his sleeping.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Alright! Let's recap! Just in case people get confused. In college Leon went out with Irvine so there is some



IrvinexSquall pairing. Then at sometime, according to this chapter, he went with Reno, now I haven't gone into depth about there relationship, but we can assume (Winks) so there was some RenoxSquall. Reno is now currently dating Rufus, so there is some RenoxRufus. Cloud hasn't been with anyone, because his mom sheltered him, for unknown reasons (I know I'll have it in the next chapter or too). And yes, Cloud went to the college Leon did, but didn't stay.



Another note:

Schools coming back so I won't update as often, I'll try to get a least two per week, 1 on the weekdays and the other on weekends. But I'll be busy, school, work, practice and a boyfriend, THAT'S A LOT ON MY PLATE!! So don't be angry or lose hope. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, lots of fluff.



P.S



READ AND REVIEW!!!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment