Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Shopping with Revelations

Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f

Chapter 7 - Shopping with Revelations

Chapter 7 - Shopping with Revelations


Disclaimer- I don't own the character nor the jingles.



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



The crowd moved swiftly, knowing what they wanted to get and trying to leave. The registers beeped and the workers greeted people with a smile and a wave. But Cloud? Cloud was taking his sweet time while pushing the cart. Leon sighed, he reached over towards Cloud, taking the cart away from him, he began to push the cart with a bit more speed than Cloud did. Cloud pouted but let it slid. He started to look left and right at all the food and accessories.



“Okay where are we going?” asked the brunette. Cloud was busy looking at a sales magazine, `where'd he get that?'



“Huh?”



“I said, where are we going?”



“Umm, let's go to the…first aisle.” Leon looked over towards him, raising an eyebrow.



“Don't you know what you want to get?” Cloud looked over at him smiling nervously, while scratching the back of his head.



“Yeah, food.” He said shyly. Leon rolled his eyes and sighed.



“Yeah, that's the whole point of food shopping” he looked over at Cloud, his head was lowered, looking at his feet. They turned into the Cereal aisle, and paused. Leon looked around, `Fruit Loops, Corn Puffs, Reese's…ew. Why the hell would they make candy into cereal' he thought crinkling his nose in disgust. He looked back over to Cloud, who was currently looking at the boxes. `He seemed to mallow out' Leon looked back over the cereal, `This is waste food, I just want something simple' he looked up and there it was. `Raisin Brand' he picked it up, looking at the table on the side, `Low sugar, high protein. Perfect'



“Hey Cloud” he called. Cloud turned his head towards him. “How about this one? It's whole grain, with lots of iron, protein, and”



“No, it looks like horse feed” he said. Turning back to the other boxes. Leon glared at him, `it does not!' he thought. He rested his arms on the handle of the basket and leaned forward on it.



“Find your own stuff then” he grumbled.



“I will” Cloud answered back cheerfully. He looked at almost all the boxes. `It's not here' he sighed softly. He then saw it. In its perfect red perfection. He looked over towards Leon, grabbing the box and running to him.



“This one, this one!” he said excitedly. Leon turned his head slowly, looking at the box. He stood up grabbing it, looking at the front of the box,



“There magically delicious?” he read out loud. Cloud nodded his head rapidly.



“Hearts, stars and Horse shoes. Clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows.”



“And a red balloon” Leon said quietly while laughing softly.



“Yeah!” Cloud replayed back, still in his new little happy mood. Leon looked at the box for a while, his eyebrows furrowed.



“Irvine likes to eat this kind. Well, he use too….I don't know if he still does” he trailed off. Looking at the box in his hands still. He felt as if he was going to fall. Cloud turned his head to the side softly. Looking at Leon in wonder.



“Who's Irvine?” he asked. Leon was still looking at the box, ignoring Cloud's question. He held the box longer, his hand slowly gripping at it.



“Put it back.” He said softly, pushing the box away from him and towards Cloud.



“Please Leon!?” he asked. Leon looked at Cloud, he rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, going back to his old self.



“No Cloud.” he said in a stern voice.



“Please.”



“No, next aisle” Cloud glared at him, keeping the box in hand and followed after Leon.



“Please?”



“No”



“Why not?”



“Because I said so”



“Why'd you say so?”



“Because I did”



“Why did you.” Leon groaned. Turing the corner. He wasn't going to be fooled by this little game, so he decided to just ignore the blonde.



“Please?”



“…”



“Please Leon!!”



“…” Cloud stopped, he ran in front of the cart halting Leon.



“Leon….PLEASE!!!” Leon glared at Cloud, pushing the cart forward. Cloud jumped to the side avoiding the cart.



“I am not paying for your junk food” Leon pressed on, when he felt like the blonde wasn't following him he turned around. Cloud had stopped a while back in the aisle. Leon sighed turning his cart. Cloud was looking straight at him, dead in the eye. “Cloud…”



“Leon” he paused, his voice low and his eyes sharp, “I really do appreciate what you have done for me, but” he stopped his eyes lowering, the hands at his side turned into fists and began to shake. “Don't treat me like a child”



“You act like one so how am I not suppose to when..”



“Well I'm sorry I don't act like an adult like you. Sorry I don't like to drink coffee, I'm sorry I like to take bathes instead of showers, and I am sorry that I am such a burden to you.” He hissed out, his eyes burning, he felt as if he had to cry, but he wouldn't, not here. Leon came from behind the cart standing in front of Cloud.



“Don't be sorry for being who you are Cloud, but sometimes your just so” he couldn't put it in words. He had no idea why Cloud could stir up such emotions in him. He reached out towards him, but Cloud pulled back.



“I don't need your sympathy. You think your so cool sometimes.” He crossed his arms over his chest, looking to the side. “Why did you let me move in with you anyway? I know how bad my drawing is and I'm pretty sure you don't like my design” Leon rolled his eyes, the people walked by as if they didn't matter and even if they did stop, Leon wouldn't care nor notice. It was Cloud he cared about, and the blonde was having yet another problem. He walked over to Cloud, placing his hand on his cheek.



“Trust me Cloud, if I didn't like your art or design you wouldn't be working at my company making such a high rate of money.” Leon looked at Cloud, the blonde was looking at the box of cereal that was in his hand. Leon sighed. “Cloud?”



“Yeah?” his head came up and his bright baby blue eyes focused on Leon. Leon smiled softy at him, taking his hand away, and walking towards their cart.



“Put it in the basket.” He said, walking back around the cart, he started to again push it. Cloud stood their a little dazed, `Did he just say…” he smiled running after Leon. He put the box into the cart and started to walk by Leon, they skipped the candy aisle and went into the second aisle.



“Dairy products” Cloud read aloud. Leon ran a hand throw his hair. Cloud walked up to the glass, touching it. He smiled and laughed, “its cold”



“It would spoil otherwise” Cloud raised an eyebrow



“Oh yeah” Leon scoffed, the blondes stupidity at times amazed him.



“Get soy milk, low fat cheese, get margarine instead of butter. And get the eggs that are natural.” Leon said. Cloud crinkled his nose



“Is the milk at home soy milk?”



“Hmm”



“Then I don't want it” Leon was looking at the man in front of them hair, but upon hearing this, he couldn't help but turn his head and glare.



“What?” he asked looking at Cloud with as much venom as a snake. Cloud rolled his eyes, getting use to the glare. He crossed his arms over his chest and took a no-bull-shoot stance.



“I said” he started off slowly. “That I do NOT want soy milk.”



“And I said”



“It tastes bad in my tea” he cut in. Hid soft eyes became harsh and his stance told anyone he wasn't in the mood for argument. Leon sighed, he felt s head ache coming on. He rubbed his temples



“Whatever”



“Yay!” Cloud squealed, grabbing all his choice products.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Ten fights, twenty sighs, and eight temple rubs later….



Cloud had all the products he wanted. He smiled to himself as they headed for a line. Leon had lost all his will to live by then and most of his humanity. He leaned heavily on the cart, Cloud went over to the candy and other-things-that-are-useless-until-you-see-them-in-this-little-section-before-the-line-stuff. He picked up some tweezers, `Do I need tweezers?' he thought, he looked over to the chocolate and smiled, momentarily forgetting about the tweezers. He grabbed a bar of milk chocolate Hershey's and walked over to Leon.



“Here” he said softly. Leon turned his head from the celebrity magazines, turning his gaze over to Cloud. He raised an eyebrow, Cloud lifted his hand a little higher, showing Leon what he had. Leon sighed, running a hand through his hair.



“More junk food for you Cloud.” he knew arguing was useless. “Put it in the cart.” Cloud smiled softly at him.



“It's not for me, I going to get it for you.” Leon looked over to Cloud, Cloud shrugged. “It looks like your hair so I thought you'd like it” He put it on the convey belt and walked over to the cash lady.



“Thanks” he mumbled. Walking behind Cloud with his cart.



“Hi! How are you?” a young girl asked, she had bright red hair and lovely green eyes. She smiled at Cloud.



“Fine and yourself?”



“Just great, will you be paying for this with cash or debit?”



“Debit”



“Alright!” She looked over to the items, “looks like you're buying a bunch of stuff for kids.” She commented and winked at Cloud. He blushed and scratched the back of his head.



“Might as well be” a deep and smooth voice said. The girl was surprised to her the voice. She looked up and over to Leon. She gasped and let he mouth gape open. She pointed at him.



“You're…You're…YOU'RE!!



“Leon Leonhart”



“Owner of Leonhart Technologies, one of the cities most eligible bachelors, age 23, favorite material leather, loves are coffee and sword fighting.” He smirked.



“You forgot coffee”



“Oh my god! It is you! You look so different in street clothes. I'm Kiari!”



“Nice to meet you” The girl talked about Leon as if he was a god. Cloud stood there politely and waited for the girl to finish her talk with Leon.



“So are you guys like, together?”



“Yeah” Cloud piped in. Paying the girl for his items.



“Oh I heard that you were gay, what a shame.” Leon's eyebrows raised and he looked at the girl with a bit of shock, be it for a second.



“Excuse me”



“Huh? Oh I heard that you went out with guys and stuff. I don't really care, I bet if you gave me the chance that I could make you change teams.” She winked. Leon ignored the blatant messages she was sending.



“Where'd you hear that from?”



“Oh in a magazine, from ShinRa I think. Some guy in it with long hair and dreamy violet eyes said he dated you and stuff. He was hot too.”



“Irvine” he said softly, in a way that was a question and furious.



“Yeah, I think it was, Kinneas. Yeah that was his name.” Cloud had been putting the bags in the basket, and had been listening as well. `There's that name again'. He thought. Leon and Cloud said there thanks and left the store. They walked to the car in silence, putting the bags in the trunk and getting in the car. It was a few minutes later when Cloud decided to talk.



“Who's Irvine Leon?” Leon was looking towards the road, he seemed angry all the sudden, even more so than he usually was.



“He is of none of your concern Cloud.”



“But…”



“Just let it go Cloud” he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. “please”



Cloud did what he was asked, but he couldn't get this misery man out of his head. Who is Irvine he wondered, and why was Leon so upset when Cloud brought it up. He sighed. He'd have to find out later, but for now, all he wanted to do was taste something that could only be describe as magically delicious.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



I know, I know. This chapter is late as hell, well sooooo-rey! I didn't know how to make it seem important. But I think I did. How? One word



Irvine. (maniacal laughter is heard)



Yup, now you think, who is Irvine. WHAT DID HE DO TO SQU…LEON!!



I sorry it isn't moving very fast in the love department, but you cant rush these things! I never do ask my boyfriend.



Right Jace?



“…”



“Jace!”



“What?”



“Don't what me!”



“Yes?”



“Just nod your head”



(Nods head)



“See told ya!!”



Well Cya next chapter!!



P.S



READ AND REVIEW!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment