Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Internet Search

Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f

Chapter 8 - Internet Search

Chapter 8 - Internet Search


Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN THE CHARCTERS NOW STOP MAKING ME SAY IT!!

--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



The car turned swiftly into the parking lot, Leon then turn sharply into his parking space. He placed the car from drive to park in little more than a second. He was mad. No scratch that he was fracking pissed. He unlocked the door and pushed, it cut through the air with a sharp whooshing sound. He was at first confused about why Irvine would talk about their intimate relationship with a magazine, but during the ride home, he let his confusion turn to anger. `I have to read that article'. He got out the car, grabbing a few bags. Cloud was a bit slower than he was getting out of the car, he was now trying to catch up to Leon as he made his way to the elevator.



“Slow down Leon, you left me the heavy bags.” The blonde said softly, making his way in the elevator. Leon sighed and rolled his eyes, snatching some of the bags out of Cloud's hands. He pressed the floor he lived on and waited impatiently, tapping his foot.



“frackin' elevator” he mumbled under his breath. Cloud stood by his side, giving him a side glance. `What's the matter with him now?'



Boop



Leon stepped out making his way towards his door, loud music could be heard coming from Reno's place. To which Leon ignored. Cloud looked intrigued but kept after Leon. The brunette opened the door.



“Welcome home Mr.”



“Shut the frack up” he said bitterly. Dropping the bags in the doorway, “It's your food so you put it up, I'll be in my office” he said shortly and made his way to said office. Cloud stood there dazed. It all happened so fast. He pushed the stuff in further, and then closed the door behind him.



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Leon opened the door to his at home office. He walked in smoothly and calmly, then he slammed it shut. He began walking over to his cheery wood desk and sat down. He opened his laptop and clicked on the internet icon. `www.ShinRa.com' He went to the ShinRa website, his rival company. The website had nice graphics and many things one could do on it, but it wasn't as nice as Leon's. He smirked at that. But that's wasn't what was important now, it was time for business. He looked at the site map.



“Company, What is ShinRa, Leaders, Help, Contact, Designs” his eyebrows furrowed, looking for the right section. “Media” he clicked on it. `Newspaper, events, Magazine sections.' He grinned.



“Bingo” he clicked on it. He went to the search section. The magazines were all set by date and issue. “frack” he wished he had asked the girl when she read it. Aw well, `time for improvising'. He looked for a search bar for the magazines, typing in



Irvine Kinneas



100 items



“shoot!” he yelled, he raised an eyebrow, while typing.



“Irvine Kinneas on Squall Leonhart” he said and typed in.



5 items



“Yes” he clicked on the first one,



`Leonhart Technologies is a great company, yet it does not compare to ShinRa.' He scoffed, “Bullshoot” he looked all the way down, `Nothing'. He pressed back, choosing the third item because it said `relationship'.



`I went out with Squall, excuse me Leon, throughout my college years. He is a really nice person once you get to know him. `blah, blah, blah' we broke up when we left college, I just couldn't handle being with him anymore' Leon felt a pang in his heart. He scrolled down some, `Well, it's like any love story with a tragic end really, we just lost that spark, and it fell apart. I didn't want to lie to myself, let alone him, anymore. So I broke it off.'



“When did we loose that spark…” Leon asked aloud baffled by this, he continued to read



`Plus, how would it look for one of the C.E.O's of ShinRa to be dating the owner of his rival company?' At that Leon slammed his laptop shut. He sat their awhile glaring at the laptop.



“What does he mean we lost that spark” Leon felt his eyes sting slightly, he grabbed the front of his shirt, “doesn't he know….it's still there?” He put his hands on the edge of the desk, letting his head fall in-between them. His breath was coming out shaky, he could feel his hands shaking as well. He pushed back in his chair letting his elbows rest on his knees, he put his hands on his face, and then ran them through his hair. He just couldn't believe this. “He never said that that was why we broke up” He closed his eyes, leaving his hands in his hair. He slowly looked up from the floor to the desk, “Why are you doing this to me…”





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Cloud put all the food up, he grabbed a bowl, spoon, and his box of cereal. He went to the dining room setting it all on the table one by one in a neat little line. He sat down, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. He grabbed the bowl, pulling it closer to him then grabbed the box. He poured some cereal into the bowl. Then it dawned on him.



“Oops, silly me. I forgot the milk” he got up to go get the milk. He walked into the kitchen and over to the refrigerator. Pushing away all the natural juices, `ew soy milk' and reaching for the real milk. He grabbed it and stood up, making his way back to the dining room.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





Leon sat there for another minute or two, looking at the floor. `I should fracking sue him for saying my name in a magazine without my permission.' He sat up, and laughed softly. He looked at the laptop.



“We lost that spark…” he repeated softly. He sighed deeply, he standing up, walking from his desk and out the door.



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



Cloud just finished his bowl of cereal. He smiled to himself, then he heard the soft click of a door opening and shutting.



“Leon?” He turned to see if it was the brunette. He smiled when he saw him. Leon walked over to the living room area, falling on the couch heavily. He fell onto his back, propping his leg up, with his knee slightly bent and his arms resting on either side of him. The other leg hung loosely to the side, Cloud rushed over to him, sitting at his feet.



“Oh god Leon, that cereal was so good!” he said excitedly.



“Was it” asked Leon without a sign that he really cared.



“Yeah, it was sweet and plain at the same time.” He smiled brightly. “My mom never let me have cereal because she said it was to “artificial” and not good for me”



“It is”



“Well, I don't care. It taste good and I'm happy I bought it.” He crossed his arms over his chest and turned his head to the side, looking very childish at the moment. Leon smirked.



“Whatever” Cloud turned his head back towards Leon, `he seems upset'



“Leon?” he asked in a soft voice. Leon was looking at the ceiling.



“Yes Cloud” he keep his gaze there



“Are you alright?” Leon sighed



“…” he stayed quiet for a while. He brought his hand up and pinched the bridge of his nose. “I don't know” he shrugged, “what do you mean by that?” Cloud's eyebrows furrowed.



“What do you mean, what do I mean by that?”



“What department?”



“Huh?”



“Mentally, physically, spiritually,” he chuckled, “Sexually?” Cloud blushed, looking down at the couch.



“Well, all of them I guess, I mean we are friends, we can talk about…anything.” Leon chuckled and closed his eyes.



“Here's a short synopsis to them all in chronological order, fine, fine, I'm not a spiritual person, and frustrated.” Cloud blushed a little more. Leon opened one eye and looked at Cloud, “And you?”



“Me?” Cloud looked up and over towards Leon. “Well, mentally I guess I'm fine. Physically, I guess I'm okay, spiritually, I think is fine too.” He paused. `Well he is my friend'. He blushed even more, “I've never been a sexual person I guess, or been sexual with anyone so…” he trailed off



“Sexually is non-existent” Cloud nodded his head. There was a silence.



“You seem so sad right now. Is it what happened in the”



“No” he said sternly. Then even softer, “no” He sighed, “I'm just sad right now.” Cloud sat there looking at him for a while his eyes seemly sad as well.



Then there was a shift in the cushions. Leon felt arms wrap around his neck and a soft yet heavy weight fall flush over his body. Something soft tickled his nose, and something curvy rested between his legs. He opened his eyes, seeing blonde hair. Cloud was resting against him. Holding onto him in a soft embrace.



“Don't be sad Leon, I hate to see you upset. Which you seem to be almost everyday, but that's because you're an angry person.” Leon smiled, “But I'm talking about you being sad Leon” he looked up at Leon, his eyes seemed so deep and his actions so sincere. “I want you to be happy Leon, happy with me….” Leon looked back down at Cloud, looking him straight in the eye. Cloud held the gaze for a while but broke it first. “My mom…she…..always told me that when people are rude or mean to me, that it's just because they need a hug or are jealous.” He looked back up and smiled. Leon shook his head.



“I didn't mean to be rude or mean to you.” He looked back down at Cloud bringing his arms up to wrap them around Cloud. “Thank you for caring Cloud" he said softly. They laid there for the rest of the day, Cloud fell asleep first. Leon sat there and watched him. He tighten his gripped around him.



`Irvine…'



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



(Runs for cover) okay now I don't really want to be stabbed by a rubber chicken or hurt because I have not updated, but I deserve it. I know I've been lacking. I just wanna say sorry it's short, I really like and hate this chapter but I still posted it (does dance) but the next chapter will be longer and I promise to have it here THIS WEEK!!! So look out for it!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment