Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Daddy and Me

Leon is a college graduate, he is a wealthy man. He owns his own company. Cloud is a high school graduate who attended college for a year than dropped out. He’s looking for a job but hardly qualifies according to the receptionist, enter Leon. Yaoi, f

Chapter 11 - Daddy and Me

Chapter 11 - Daddy and Me


It's baaack….



I don't own them, but if Leon's dad was real he'd be my man slave!!


READ AND ENJOY!!



--------------)-------)*(-------(--------





The man smiled, seeing his son blushing with a look of dread upon his face, he just couldn't help himself.



“Hello Squall”



Leon winced a little. He looked over to his panel of workers, about to apologize for the interruption and excuse himself, but everybody seemed enthralled with something. He turned his head in the general direction that they were looking at. He raised an eyebrow, `It's just my dad'. He was about to ask what they were looking at, but Selphie spoke first.



“You're the President!” she exclaimed



“That's what they call me.” The man spoke smoothly. There was a snort. Everybody turned there heads from the ebony haired man to the fiery redhead.



“You're The President?” Axel asked in obvious disbelief.



“Yes I am.” The fiery redhead was rendered speechless. He had never seen the president but heard he was old enough to be his dad. He put a sly smile on, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back into his chair.



“I don't believe you. The President is like 50 something! So you're obliviously not him.” The man smiled, pushing his hair back with his hand.



“Well it's more like 41 than 50.” The man said smoothly.



“Still not you” The man smiled at the red head.



“So you think I'm young?” Axel smirked. Bringing his eyes to meet the ebony haired mans, whilst licking his lips.



“And pretty hot to” Leon grimaced, going to voice his opinion, but was again beat to it.



“For once I agree with you Axel.” Selphie exclaimed, Aerith took her glasses off, smiling towards the man.



“I have to agree as well, you're looking very nice today Laguna.” The President, Laguna, looked over towards the emerald eyed woman and gave another brilliant smile.



“I have to look good today! I've come to see my wonderful son!”



“Whoa, whoa, whoa wait!” Axel shouted standing up from his seat, leaning on both his hands which were rested on the table. This act stopped all conversation and complements. “So he is the President.” He asked his head looking at everyone else, who simply nodded in response.



“Laguna Lorie at your service”



“And you're 41”



“I have to be or Squall here wouldn't be my son!” another grimace



“And Squall…” glare, “err Leon is your son!?”



“Yup” A moment of silence, and rapid blinking occured



“…Whoa” Laguna raised an eyebrow



“You're new here aren't you?”



“Yeah”



“Well, I started this company off and yes I am the President, and indeed I am Squall's father, or at least that's what his mother tells me.” Everyone laughed at that comment except Axel who was still a bit stunned. “So, you should get used to seeing me Mister, I'm sorry I didn't quite catch your name.”



“Axel”



“Well Mister Axel, you should get use to seeing me as I said before, because I might pop up at anytime!” he smiled at Axel, “Oh and your not so bad yourself.” He winked, making all female employees swoon and the male employees gape. Leon just wanted to disappear right about then.



“This meeting is adjourned until later on in the day or week. I will inform you of when we shall precede with it, until then you are dismissed.” Leon's stoic voice rang out. Everybody left out the door going back to their daily jobs, some stopping to talk to Laguna, others to shake his hand. When they all left Laguna averted his attention back to his son.



“Hello Squall”



“Laguna I've asked you several times to call me Leon in public”



“And I have asked you several times to call me dad, at all the times.”



“Fine……dad



“All right…Leon.” They seemed to have a staring contest as the silence loomed around them.



“Well?” Laguna asked.



Sighing Leon stood up from his chair turning towards his father and stuck his hand out.



“It's nice to see you again.” Laguna looked down at the hand, giving it a disappointed look.



“Have we really stooped so low as to a lowly handshake Squall?” Leon glared at Laguna, who just rolled his eyes and snorted, “Your name is Squall not Leon, me and your mother choose that name for you and we will continue to call you by it whether you like it or not, Squall.” Laguna said sternly. Leon crossed his arms over his chest



“Well, you and mom are not together anymore, and if that can change so can my name.” Leon shot back harshly. Laguna stood still, forcing himself to bite his tongue and keep the words back. He kept his eyes glued to Leon and Leon did the same to him. After a moment or so Laguna sighed, running a hand through his long ebony hair, he then stuck his hand out. Leon looked down at the opposing hand and rose his own to meet it. When they came into contact and shook Laguna pulled back forcefully, causing Leon to loose his balance and fall against his father. Laguna brought them close together, bringing his arm under Leon's arms. Leon began to struggle “Let me go dad.”



“No”



“I'm serious” he growled out. Laguna smiled.



“So am I” Leon gave one last shot at pushing back but was unsuccessful.



He sighed and let his father hug him. Laguna smirked at the unresponsive body; he brought one of his hands up to the back of Squall's head, pushing it down to rest on his shoulder whilst wrapping his other arm around his waist. Leon just stood there stiffly, Laguna sighed, moving his hands to place his sons in a more “huggyful” way and then moved his own back to there most recent position. He smiled when he felt Leon lean into the hug and rested his head a bit more against his shoulder. Leon grumbled something but Laguna ignored it, he then began to run his hand through Leon's hair. Leon sighed deeply, `if he wasn't my father' he thought.



“You really are growing your hair out to be pretty long ya know” Leon grunted in response at first, but he felt he should give an explanation or something because Laguna was his father after all, but he found himself a bit wordless at the moment. “It looks nice.”



“I like yours better, it's straighter, and not as jagged at the ends.” Laguna chuckled.



“You have hair like my father!” he exclaimed, Leon looked up at his father, who was about an inch or two taller than him, and glared. Laguna looked down at him and smiled, his eyes softening. “Don't worry, it's why I like your hair, you're a lot like him ya know. Stern, moody, irritable, cranky…”



“All those words mean the same thing”



“I know, Kiros bought me a thesaurus and I've been reading it all week!” Leon sighed and shook his head.



“Why'd you come down here dad?”



“To see how my favorite son was doing.”



“I'm your only son.”



“All right, my favorite child.” Leon could feel the smile in his father's words; he gripped at the back of Laguna's suit jacket, as if for dear life, he brought himself a bit closer to his dad, he buried his face in his shoulder and gave a deep sigh. He really had missed his father and his silliness. Or maybe he just missed the attention.



“It's going okay…the company is really…” Laguna sighed



“I don't want to know about how the company is doing, I already know, seeing that I am co-owner of this place. I get a weekly update, therefore I don't need one from you.” Leon could feel the disappoint in his father's voice, he winced on the inside and stiffened a bit on the outside, knowing that this voice meant business. He to like his father sighed. He look up at his father, seeing that face he use to give him, he brought his head back to it's resting place, `How am I doing? Heh, you can't tell, but I'm dieing on the inside.'



“I'm fine dad…really” Leon didn't know why but he felt like he could cry right at that moment, his father always had that affect on him. He never really understood why and still didn't. Yet Laguna wouldn't press his son, at least not at work, he accepted his answer for the moment being, `but I won't let you off that easily Squall.' He thought. They stayed in a relative silence, Leon let his father hug him and Laguna happily did so.



“So…” Laguna started, “I saw your new roommate.” Leon was still resting his head against his fathers shoulder, he looked up upon hearing this statement. Laguna looked down at him and rose and eyebrow suggestively. “He's kinda hot” Leon let his eyes widen and his mouth fly open, a face of true horror adorned his face.



“Dad!” Leon pulled away from him, standing in front of him now.



“What!?” he said defensibly, “he is!”



“Well you shouldn't say that!”



“Why not? I still have eyes!”



“So, it's still gross!”



“Gross!? Oh please Leon get over your `I'm your father so I can't look at other people sexually' phase”



“Dad!”



“What!?”



“You can't think sexually, your 41 for Christ's sake”



“I'll have you know I am ranked as on of the most eligible bachelors in this city. Along side you.” Laguna paused for a second, thinking about what he just said, he stepped over to Leon wrapping an arm around his shoulder and whispering in his ear, “Wanna find a pair of hot twins and take them out on a double date?”



“DAD!” he yelled, blushing slightly. Laguna stepped back waving his hands in a surrendering type way.



“Okay, okay! I'm sorry I couldn't help it, the look on your face is priceless though!” he began to laugh; Leon crossed his arms over his chest and stood completely erect, glaring at his so called “father”.



“It's not that funny” Leon grumbled, he then noticed the door was still open, he really didn't care if someone saw his dad hugging him, but seeing him go off like a child could be embarrassing, he shrugged his shoulders at the thought. `I really don't give a shoot, I pay them, not them me.' He thought. He then looked at the small window seeing a reflection of something yellow and spiky in the window. He raised an eyebrow. `What the frack is that?'



“Are you listening Squall”



“It's Leon.”



“Yeah, right… Anyway, like I said how about we go on a little lunch date today, my treat of course.”



“I would, but I have a lot of work to do and”



“Oh pish posh, Cloud and Yuffie told me they finished that stuff already.” Laguna interrupted. `Well, I guess I can go if Yuffie told him that…wait a sec..'



“…How did you find out Cloud was living with me, I don't recall telling you.”



“Well” he ran a hand through his hair, “Yuffie told me”



“I'll kill her” Laguna rolled his eyes.



“And I had the pleasure, and I do mean pleasure of meeting him.” Leon glared at his father. Laguna was about to say something but seemed to have something dawn on him, he look down at his hand and around the room. “shoot…” he cursed under his breath. He walked over to the door and stepped into the hallway. He smiled widely, “there you are”. Leon was resting his lower back against the table with his arms crossed over his chest, he was looking at what seemed to be the carpet, until his father reappeared. “I left this outside” Leon looked up, blinking his eyes slightly.



“Cloud?” Laguna nodded his head.



“Yup, Sorry about that Cloud, I was just so excited to see my oh so wonderful son Deon”



“It's Leon.”



“I'm sorry what was that Squall?” Leon pinched the bridge of his nose.



“Nothing” Laguna grinned like the cat who ate the canary.



“So Cloud, how about you join us for a little outing.” Cloud looked up at Laguna who was standing at his side, there was a clear blush on his face, he cleared his throat, and shifted from side to side slightly, Leon raised an eyebrow `what's the matter with him?' Leon thought. Cloud was fidgeting a bit, not acting like he did with Leon or at work, he stop doing that long ago, `so why is he doing it now?' Leon looked from Cloud to his father.



“I don't want to intrude.”



“Nonsense!” Laguna assured placing a hand on the young mans shoulder, “I'm sure Squall would be just as delighted as I am for you to come along with us.” Cloud was looking at the ground, his blush never fading. He looked up towards Leon.



“Is it alright Leon?” Leon shrugged his shoulders.



“Whatever” Laguna bent down a little and whispered in Cloud's ear



“I think that means yes” Cloud looked up at him and smiled.



“Alright, I guess I'll go with you two, Laguna” Laguna smiled, he pressed his ear piece, “Tseng, Rude lunch is a go”



Leon shook his head. His father and his technology, `don't get me started'



“Oh, Leon did I tell you about my new car?” Leon shook his head no. “Well, she's a beauty. You'll love her name.” Leon already knew not to ask, but Cloud, not knowing who Laguna really was just had to ask.



“What's the name?” Laguna beamed.



“I'm glad you asked Cloud. I call her” he gave a super man pose pointing out the window towards the parking lot, “The Ragnarok!” he shouted. Grinning like a child.



“That's a nice name” Cloud said softly.



“Why thank you.” Leon huffed, shaking his head, “My son could learn a lot from you.” Leon glared at him, to which Laguna stuck his tongue out to. “Well, times a wasting.” He wrapped his arm around Cloud's and did the same to Leon. He looked at both boys and smiled, “Shall we” and they were off.





--------------)-------)*(-------(--------



YAY!! Another chapter is here!!! The next one will be fun!! Them eating lunch (Starts to laugh)….Ignore my stupidity please. ANYWAY! OMFG I love Laguna's character, he's fun, funny, playful, and yet a very serious deep person. He's such a good dad, and the polar opposite of Squall/Leon. I think that's why they clash so much. I love the hugging scene AWWW (dies from cuteness) I am such a Laguna fan, you all should be too!!! Best part to me, the part where they argue about Laguna “looking” at people. Hey!! He's still got eyes dammit!! This is an important chapter so keep it in mind, don't let the silly antics throw you off.



REVIEW!!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment