Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1

Read it!! X3

Chapter 1 - 1

Chapter 1 - 1






I know I am different. I just didn't know how much exacally. It started out small, working its way up. At first it was only shadows, little glimpses of people or thing I could see out of the corner of my eye, which nobody else could. But around when I was five, I finally knew, how much I am different. My family and I were going on a trip in Germany and checked into a really nice hotel. When I set one foot inside, a woosh of energy went rite threw me. I could see people dieing, runnin, and I could spell rotting corpses of people who didn't make it out in time. It was a fire... After my parents had gotten their room, I decided to say something, but as soon as I was going to speak, a figure walked strait into our room. Without opening the door. My parents were worried about me, my eyes gazing apon nothing. I finally biult up the courage to tell them. They thought a therapist could solve my problems. But that semed to make it worse as time grew on. I began seeing them more, and even being able to talk,, and have pysical contact with them. They refered to there selfs as 'spirits' or 'wonderers' but to everyone else... They were ghosts. My parents were in fear, for when I had just turned 12, I had seen my first vampire. They had talked it over and on my 13th birthday, I was addmitted into Profeccor Dementor's Psyciatric youth care center. Though I could barely read, and already 13, I knew what it was. My parent, and everyone eles I have ever known, thought I was crazy. Because, I frindle, could see the supernatural.





"Frindle... Frindle, its morning. Wake up. FRIN?!!!" A young boy's voice said shaking a lump on a bottom bunkbed.





"I not Frin. I Frindle." The lump said, and stretched, then slowly hopped out of bed. "Man, I thought you were dead." The young boy said. "Any ting knew toe?" Frindle asked rubbing his eyes. " My name is Toby. Not TOE. and... no..." At that moment there heard screams from the open door leading into a long hallway.





"NO!! I'M NOT CRAZY!! LET ME GO!! I DON'T BELONG HERE!!!" A young girl said, clining to the entrance to the large building.





"Ms. Moriah, please, you are causeing a scene... This is not a big of a deal, your psycoligist and mother said you need to live with us for a while, tis' all!!" A male nurse said, trying to pull her away from the door.





"MY MOM HATES ME, AND MY PSYCOLIGIST IS ON CRACK!!!! LEMME GO!!!!" She said tightening her grip.





Frindle and Toby looked at one another. They couln'd help laughing for the display going on rite out there door. Finally after awhile the nurse and a couple of doctors calmed her down and were able to talk to her in Profeccor Dementor's office. Dementor... That is such an uncomfortable name. The kind that gives you chills every time you are supposed to be comferted by it.





Toby stood up. "Where you goes?" Frindle asked. "To the art room. I wanna paint a picture of a kitty." Toby said, covering his eyes. Frindle gentally picked up what seemed to be a stuffed cat and held is close to him. "No worry Toby. It garbage day. No trash cans." "Oh... Thank god. I hate it when they stare at me in the hallways. They know what I'm thinking... They want to kill me..." Toby said walking releived out of the room and down the hall. "Do you think he weird Mr.Bunny?" Frindle said directing to the cat. "No... I honestly think he dosen't like trash cans..." The cat said, surprisinly answering him. "oh... I get dressed now so we go see Mikeala and Jessica." Frindle said hopping up. "Okay,... Remember, Tag goes inside shirt, and facing your back" The cat said walking around the bed for no apparent reason. "Oh...." Frindle said looking at his shirt, and quickly turned it around. Then he closed the door and finished changing.





Frindle walked into a room with Mr.Bunny in his hands and stood in the doorway looking at a young girl with short curly brown hair. "Hi Frindle!" The young girl looked up from reading a comic book. "Hi Mikeala" Frindle said slightly blushing, then he looked at a large pile on the top bed coverd in blankets and pillows with an arm hanging down holding a crusifix. Frindle smiled and walked towards the hand and started playing with it, making it show the 'peace' sighn, and it dropped the cross and the pile moved. "Hi frindle..." A girls voice from the pile said, the voice was haorse and slightly gurgled. "Jessie up yet???" Frindle asked still playing with her hand. The pile move the blankets and pillows and sat up infront of her wall, which was coverd with pictures that would scare any 'sane' person. "Wadda ya doing here so early?" Jess said with messy hair and a tired voice. "...It nearly noon." Frindle said smiling at Jess. "Then what am I doing up???" Jess replied plopping back under the land of pillows and blankets. Frindle stared at her for but a couple of minutes then turned to Mikeala, "Whats you reading'?". "A comic about a girl who gets stalked by a werewolf and it kille everyone close to her.", she replied. Frindle closed their door and sat on Mikeala's bed and let go of Mr.Bunny. "But that sounds depressing." he said. "Well, these girls do like that kind of stuff..." Mr.bunny said, looking expecally at Jess, but he could not see, for she was coverd. "Hey Mr.b." Mikeala said, barly glancing away from her book.





Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

psychopanda94 on September 9, 2006, 6:02:20 PM

psychopanda94 on
psychopanda94would u write more?

psychopanda94 on August 19, 2006, 11:39:49 AM

psychopanda94 on
psychopanda94This makes me feel a little bit better.Not thats its what its suposed too...

ArmedDragonLVLZane on July 19, 2006, 5:00:11 PM

ArmedDragonLVLZane on
ArmedDragonLVLZaneUm, Story itself, great. But next time use spellcheck. Please?

Wulf on July 17, 2006, 9:15:56 PM

Wulf on
WulfGreat! Please continue Jess!

Rachel_Ronbinson on July 17, 2006, 6:57:21 AM

Rachel_Ronbinson on
Rachel_RonbinsonXD "MY PSYCOLIGIST IS ON CRACK!!!! "

lmao!! You did great! I love it! :D