Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Uchiha, Sasuke; February 14, 1995

this is a story that was inspired by something that i read like forever ago

Chapter 1 - Uchiha, Sasuke; February 14, 1995

Chapter 1 - Uchiha, Sasuke; February 14, 1995
I was lying on my bed reading a book about martial arts. I was about halfway through when I realized that it was way too quiet in the room next door. So I got up and walked out of the room to see what was going on but for some reason the door was locked. Odd… so I knocked. No answer. By this point I was pounding on the door. Still no answer. I walked to my room to retrieve my key to the door and when I was back the door was wide open. Creepy… “Rain? Are you in here? You’re really starting to freak me out. Where are you?” I didn’t see her anywhere so I started freaking out. I ran down to check the doors and windows all were closed and locked except for one window…
“Rain!!” I ran up to the top of the stairs but from out of nowhere someone appeared behind me and elbowed me between the shoulder blades, sending me flailing over the railing onto the stairs and threw the railing at the bottom. When I woke up the house was pitch black and the floor around me was wet. I couldn’t feel my arm and my chest was killing me. So I stood up and, leaning against the wall, walked to the door. It was open, which was really odd because it was closed not very long ago… But I ignored it and walked out into the cold air. Before I made it a foot away from my door, I fell to my knees, and then flat on the ground.
The next thing I remember that happened is waking up on the ground with people all around me. Everything was fuzzy and spinning so I closed my eyes. My head was throbbing and every time I opened my eyes, all I still saw was spinning. Not one of the people around me noticed that I was awake. Soon after I woke up, I was lifted off the ground. The pain I felt was terrible. I started shifting around causing whoever was carrying me to drop my body. When I hit the ground, the pain that shot threw my body was too much for me to handle. I let out a really loud and girly scream!!
“Quickly someone help me put him on his back!” I could feel the movement, but this pain I could handle, so I didn’t scream. “Roy, call rampart and tell them we have a problem. We need to do something for his pain as soon as possible.”
“Rampart, this is squad 51. Squad 5-1.”
“Go ahead 51, this is rampart.”
“Rampart, the patient has awoken. He’s in a great deal of pain. We were moving him and he started fidgeting causing us to drop him.”
“51, get him in here fast!”
“Squad 51.”
“Alright let’s get him back to the hospital.”
The next time I woke up it was dark and I couldn’t feel any pain. All of a sudden a very bright, blinding light was right above my head. Since I couldn’t move, all I could do was move my head away and close my eyes.
“Is this the young man I was informed about?”
“Yes ma’am, it is. His name is Sasuke Uchiha.”
“Alright. May I see his chart?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Thank you.”
“Hm?” I heard footsteps come around the bed to my side. “It seems he has awoken. Would you go flip that switch behind you please?”
After he said that, it got dark enough for me to open my eyes, but as soon as I did I wish that I hadn’t and closed them quickly. I closed them this time not out of pain but fear. The blanket that was on top of me was gone from out of nowhere.
“What happened to him?”
“We don’t know. We think that he fell down his stairs because there’s a hole in his railing.”
My eyes snapped open and instantly I started looking down at my body. I started feeling nauseous so I looked away.
“I’m going to push these bones back in. We need him to be awake to do that.”
“Should I put something in his mouth for him to bite down on?”
“Yes please. There’s a ball in that sink ready for use.”
“Alright.” I heard her high heals hitting the marble ground until she stopped and opened my mouth. “Bite down on this when you feel pain.” So I nodded a response since my mouth was full. Suddenly there was a really sharp pain coming from my chest causing me to bite down extremely hard on the ball.
“Just a couple more.” More pain. “Done.”
“I’ll take this.” The woman took the ball from my mouth and placed it in the trashcan. I let my mouth hang open as I panted trying to get over my pain. When the pain finally subsided, I opened my eyes and sat up long enough for the man to wrap my chest and put me in a wheel chair to take me to another area of the hospital. “Alright, we are going to lay you down on this table for some x-rays. So lay still, okay?”
“Ya.” It hurt when they moved me, but I didn’t say anything about it. “Can we get this over with please?”

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

painblack on September 17, 2009, 11:07:04 AM

painblack on
painblackvery well written! nice detail! its mysterious.

YaoiGirl on November 22, 2009, 10:38:22 AM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirlthank u!

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on September 17, 2009, 10:48:26 AM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianWow... very nice detail. Nice edit to an awesome story :)

YaoiGirl on September 17, 2009, 10:50:55 AM

YaoiGirl on
YaoiGirlyay! im still typing it from my notebook that i take everywere with me.

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on August 23, 2009, 8:54:11 PM

Link_the_hedgehog_magician on
Link_the_hedgehog_magicianHmm.. very interesting. Sets a dark tone. I like it!

Very awesome chapter, and interesting as well. :D