Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Not Alone Again

I made this "semi-fanfic" because I had to do it for Xandir I love him so much. The Story Moonlite Dreamer means "A dreamer who can only find his way by moonlite and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.Would he ever f

Chapter 1 - Not Alone Again

Chapter 1 - Not Alone Again
He really hadn't asked for much in life just someone to love him in return and tonight he had found that person. He met her only a while back and made her promise him he'd see her tonight. He was confident tonight, not like the other nights before but positive about tonight. Tonight he would maybe possibiliy tell her what he needed her to know. Xandir wasn't like much people let alone in their point of view of someone wanted around. He had always looked upon people from a distance, afraid like so many people before who disown him as "different", "gay" "gueer" whatever brought him down. He had found love once but decided to back away from it which later had came to haunt him back.

He still questioned about his so called "differentness". He knew that being lonely was already enough but all that would, change maybe for the better, maybe for the worst. Was he really that different? No. Come to think of it he was just like everyone else. No need to question how. From amugst everything he'd seen since now the world was the only problem. It was the world that had a problem with him not himself but why would it matter?

All he needed to know was that he was himself and only himself. Yes. Just one Xandir.

It was only 10:00 and already he was starting to doubt himself. "What if she's not coming?". He didn't want to sleep alone anymore, he had to have a warm body next to his. A knock, yet softly laid upon the door near the front where he had already been. Was it the mystery girl he had already been wanting to see? A slight turn to the door opended the bright yellow door and to his own surprise it was her.

"I'm sorry I'm late. It was that I was afraid, afraid that maybe you would change your mind...about...me". She looked at the floor then back at Xandir.

*Why would she be afraid? I wanted to see her...needed to*

"No I wouldn't do that I had to see again". Xandir took her by the hand and closed the door, causing small amount of air to escape in.

Looking back on everything was he going to tell her? Yes he was he had to if not, then any minute now. "Mamimi, I...I asked you to come see me again because I need you. I afraid to be alone...I can't handle one more night that's why I'm asking you...please will you sleep with me tonight?" Xandir couldn't stand it anymore if she said no then...

"Xandir I know how you feel. Having to sleep next to an extra pillow with nothing on it, half of the bed empty. Xandir I need you...I only want you..." Mamimi siad, find herself moving closer to him. A pair of lips hit hers and in a matter of minutes explored hers more. Would these be the last lips he'd ever touch?

Yes, he found her. Found the one that he'd wake up to evey every morning. He'd finally found someone to love him...but how long would it last?...



Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kart on February 15, 2006, 12:22:08 AM

Kart on
KartDecent story. I create stories that will make y'all excited.

IrishGoddess on December 4, 2005, 2:11:33 PM

IrishGoddess on
IrishGoddess^^ What they said.

ArabianFox on October 26, 2005, 1:11:40 PM

ArabianFox on
ArabianFox...We FINALLY get a REAL gay cartoon character, who is so totally and undeniably gay, and someone has the nerve to write a heterosexual fic about him. And a Mary-Sue fic, no less. (whaps author over head with newspaper)

BlackTiger on June 20, 2005, 8:23:51 PM

BlackTiger on
BlackTigerGood story ^_^