Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dearest

So basically this is a love story between Eddie and Rey, I know to some of you it's weird yeah whatever but I hope you enjoy! Comments welcomed! X3

Chapter 1 - Dearest

Chapter 1 - Dearest


~Dearest~



Rey had never fully accepted the concept of his feelings he had been feeling toward Eddie. In any matter he was not sure of his feelings toward...another man. To Rey, Eddie had always been like a big brother but he never expected to take those feelings to something further more. On one hand he could stay in love with him and keep that part of his life to a private setting, rather than letting someone find out and ruin his career. On the other hand he had wonder what Eddie's feelings were on this whole thing. Maybe he didn't understand what his friend's intentions really were. Rather than that, he could try to stop these feelings from getting worser. He wondered excatly what had brought him into this in the first place. Rey had tried to remember the event that took place before which what might have had triggered this emotion. He had remembered coming from the ring that night, just finishing his match with Eddie. The two had headed back to the locker room, changing and whatnot. Words had never been spoken between the two and persisted into what they needed to do. Eddie had always felt confortable around Rey, dressing up and things like that than most of the guys at Smackdown. Rey never compared himself with the other guys about his figure or his figure in that matter.



As Eddie had undressed himself from his pants with the words "Latino Heat" on it, he had only stood in what was now his boxers and shoes of which he was now removing. Rey wasn't the type to look at the other Smackdown guys undressing before, knowing he didn't "roll on the other side of the grass" anyway. He had just seen Eddie from the corner of his eyes and couldn't help but peak once in a while. Why was he looking at Eddie that way? Eddie hadn't notice Rey staring at his half-naked body and continued to take off his shoes and dress into a more former set of clothes. He tried to hide the redness forming on his face by pulling his mask down further than it was. Eddie turned around to his friend catching the attention of him pulling down his mask, concerning something may have been wrong. "Ese, you okay?", he said, putting his hand on Rey's shoulder. Rey had only shook his head and informed him nothing was wrong. He took his word for it and collected his things to leave, not forgetting to give his friend a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheeck.





Rey now knew why he found himself in such a perdicament. All because of his friend's naked body and a kiss. In the years spent with Eddie he hadn't ever felt what he was feeling now. "Am I gay?!". No he had to think for a second he was married...to a woman. But that probaby wouldn't change the fact that Rey was in love with his best friend.



Two nights before he found himself in the same problem he was in a somewhat similar place only this time more intensive than before. Instead of where they were, they were in a meeting that day, discussing over the matter of who would take the place of WWE Heavyweight. The meeting was short and had only lasted for about 2 hours, consiting of late arrivals and interuptions. Eddie had volunteer to say after and acompanied by Rey. The meeting confrence room was very large and held about 45 people in the room if possible. Rey thought about what had happened the day before and began feeling different than yesterday. His face was now reder, his body began heating up,causing him to breath heavier. He needed his best friend to know what was going on with him. "Eddie, I need to tell you something ,Hermano. I think something is wrong with me. I don't know what...". Rey said, covering his hands over his face, hiding the shame from Eddie. Eddie had never seen such a side of Rey which becuase of that brought him into a state of seriousness, confouned by Rey. "What is it Rey?".



Could he possibily tell him? "Eddie I get the feeling that I may be..in love with you. Considering the fact that you and I are guys but I think it's possible." He could no longer hold back the fighting tears and ran into Eddie's chest, sobbing at each moment. Eddie could not believe the words coming from his friend's mouth..."In love...with me?". At this point he wondered whether to brush Rey coldly away and never look back on this or to accept that he was in love with him. If so then what would be the outcome of this?. As Rey continued to cry, clinging onto to him he couldn't...no possibily reject feelings such as those and wraped his arms around Rey. Rey had risen his head from Eddie's chest and looked at him, smiling down at him. "If this is the way you feel about me then it's okay. I understand, comprende", he said rubbing the back of Rey's head. Eddie continued to smile at Rey and had only waited to hear his response It doesn't bother you?", he said, sniffling. A image popped into Rey's head and momentarily faded...Should he? It was only right that he should. Rey stood on his feet and leaned further to Eddie. Eddie closed his eyes and leaned further also and thus...shared a silent kiss. To ironically say...a friend became the love of his life.



My friend, my lover, my dearest.



~The End~










Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Slave_2_Muraki on August 13, 2006, 7:32:44 AM

Slave_2_Muraki on
Slave_2_MurakiChimera: So cute. Well done too!
GG: Hey that was really good, wish I could write like this.