Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ambitious

On an unsupectied day Rey finds out he has a new Tag-team partner, but she's a girl!? Seemingly he falls in love with her, [STILL NOT FINISHED]

Chapter 1 - Ambitious

Chapter 1 - Ambitious


Ambitious



The throbbing ache on the back of Rey's neck was a painful reminder of the beating he took last night from his match. Not only physically but mentally at that. He lost both the match and his Championship belt, proving Mr.Kennedy, who he had fought the night before to be quite the adversary. The bed of which he layed on was soft and large. Not to mention the smell left in it, nice and manly. He made an attempt to roll over but failed in doing so. The pain was too unbareable and probably made him excatly wonder what actually did happen? Not that it was important but only a note to keep in mind. After making the second attempt, he slowly sat up this time, leaving the bed, pushing the black covers off him. The alarm clock he had forgotten to plug in was left on the floor, next to the pile of clothes he was wearing yesterday, growing to the intention of having no idea what time it was...or was he even suppose to be at work today?



He had no clue. The sound of the AC echoed through his ears and drained out the reminder of the pain he was still induring. He ran his eyes through the room, trying to locate anything that had a time on it when he had notice the rolex he had left on the nightstand beside him.



Picking it up and looking at it, the time had read 8:50 am. Only 2 hours left before he had to get to work. Rey placed the rolex back down and searched for the light switch of his bedroom, finding it, and fliping it on. Everything became seeable now and Rey could finally get his priorities in order. He needed a shower, eat breakfest and get his things ready.



The door swung open to the bathroom and closed behind as he stepped in, not forgetting to switch the light on. He stared into the large mirror hanging on the wall and rubbed his face, looking as if he had just been out partying. He put that aside and turned on the knobs to the shower, hearing the rushing water that was cold for a minute then changed to a more hot tempature.



Removing his clothes which consisted of a white T-shirt and navy blue shorts, he stepped in the shower, jumping to the touch of the water. He reached for the body wash on thr shelf and squirted a little of it in his hand and placed it back, rubbing it on his upper body part.



The water seemed to have been soothing the aching pain Rey had been feeling earlier. He stood under the shower head and let the water trickle over his head, trying to put the persistant sleepiness from coming back. He continued to wash his body which was about 4 minutes and turned the shower off. He dried the water off of him before steping out and finding a change of clothes.



The normal attire Rey wore to work was a pair of pants with one of his own "Rey Mysterio" t-shirts and a mask which varied in millions of colors, really depending on what he liked. Usually he wore the black one since it was his favorite but today he would wear his blue mask along with his blue pants. Thanks to that, he wouldn't have to worry about running out of clothes anytime soon or masks in that case.



After placing on his under clothes, he searched for his mask and pants, which he found then placing them on.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mystic619 on May 21, 2006, 2:16:52 AM

Mystic619 on
Mystic619i like it!update soon!!:)

Reina_Mysteria on April 21, 2006, 5:39:48 AM

Reina_Mysteria on
Reina_MysteriaSo far so good keap working i wanna read more.... I just said i wanted to read...OMG! lol