Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Helenas story:beauty of a rose

Its a story about my caravan chracters in talking about how their journey was together

Chapter 1 - Helenas story:beauty of a rose

Chapter 1 - Helenas story:beauty of a rose
I went on a journey with my best friends......but...I don't know why I went in this caravan.......But when I saw a rose I pick and stared at it. and I remember that mom showed me my favorite flower The blue lamp flower and she told me something about it...she said "This flower will guide u to the right path and it will never die."my little sister Nana wrote me a letter that said "Its almost my birthday and I want a blue lamp flower please get me that.and I think that how could find a blue flower?I just felt so sad that I cant find a blue flower and then my friend Mono hes a Clavat he gave me a blue lamp flower and said "here I think u wanna give it to your sister." and then I looked at Mono and cried and said "Thank u so very much!!"I was so happy and hugged him.after that a monster grabbed him!!and it took his heart and took control over Mono.he became heartless and he tried to attack me! Nadia told me "we have to kill him and then I felt petrified when she said that. and they kept attacking him.it was like a rose vanishing in front of my eyes and when they defeat Mono evil side he died.......and I cried and said"Why did u do this!?" and Nadia said cheer up we will bring him to life.and mighty check his pack and he had none "were all out of of pheonix down. and his goast sprit dissapered.and I said "I loved him." and Mono never came back to me.but I know I he will always love me and he will always be in my heart..Im a Selkie and hes a Clavat but I know he will wacth over me.he now my gurdian angle....I never will see him again....but I will still have the beauty of a rose.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

crazyart on January 1, 2005, 1:01:04 PM

crazyart on
crazyartHow sad!I really liked that story!I write comics about my caravan,but they are comedy.