Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nadias story:were I belong

Its a story about my caravan chracters in talking about how their journey was together

Chapter 2 - Nadias story:were I belong

Chapter 2 - Nadias story:were I belong
My fears lead me somewhere deep within the darkness...I lost all my hopes and dreams I lost.......everything......I lost my family my friends and my one ture love....The only thing I have left is my pendent that Ject my love gave me when we first kissed.......my home gone into dust but thats not gonna stop me now! I will find a place i belong i will search day and night...I will not give up!!Its been 3 months since i was searching.....I fell into the ground and faint.....2 weeks later My old friend Eil found me on the ground were the blue lamp flowers live...she woke me up and said "Nadia??is....is that u!?" I said "Eil!?"I said "it is really u!!!"then we dance around the fields of the bluelamp flowers. after she found me she took me to her home town i didnt know about! it was called Le Paso....It was a nice place and grows my favorite food Cherry Clusters!!!The people were very nice and welcomed me to their villige.....4 weeks later I joined their caravan....it was a liltie Caravan and I was a Liltie also....Eil introduceme to the party Black was the leader of the caravan....and I finally found Ject!!!!He was beside Black...He told me about Black...He said "hes strong and brave and tough!!!" The other one she was a nice girl but she can be tough on the outisde her name is Opol she said "Nice to meetcha!" and the last one he so young yet so silly his name is Tuck and he has a pot on his head (lol. and I think I finally found a place where I belong! and thats my story gose and a few years later I me and Ject came back to our old caravan...

the end

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment