Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - D.N.Angel answered

Just a little brain teaser about angels, I get bored! Anyways, hope ya like my tricks of the mind. ^^

Chapter 1 - D.N.Angel answered

Chapter 1 - D.N.Angel answered
Can you love someone you can not see?
Many of us wonder that, in fact there probably isn't one person who hasn't had that one special friend to serve as a lover. But that's not why I'm writing this, I'm trying to solve the mystery of Guardian Angels. The bible says that there is no such thing, yet many believe that there is in fact one holy person to protect them from harms way. I often ponder over this, and have come up with a conclusion.

If their purpose is of human origon, they will fail.
But if it comes from god, you cannot defeat them.

Meaning, that if you play like you are a god, you will be caught before you even start. But if you truely are holy, you will prove your innossence. Bringing us back to the question, can you love someone you can't see? You can't see God, but you know he is there and you dedicate a day of the week to him. Give him a book that cannot be destroyed, that has been all over this earth. And you still ask that question. Can you love someone you cannot see? It has never been clarified that angels actually have wings, so for all the human race knows they could walk amongst us this very moment. In truth you boyfriend could be one, or even your own family. Mabe we are not ment to speak with animals because of that sixth sense that they have, that women parcially are connected to. They can sense a storm off of shier instinct, and know just what to do when they're abandoned at birth. Mayhaps they see what we don't. All of this gets you wondering about reality, and suddenly leads to, Is my life just a dream and I'll wake up a child once more? Like in the Legends, you'll never know. But if you value this life then you'll remain in your slumber. One last question to hopefully answer, Is hell what it seems? MAbe, hell could be beautiful for all I know. The bible talks of how the Devil, a fallen angel, decieves us mortals. Has anyone ever wondered what if the bible is ment to trick us as well? The angels with black wings, or minnions of hell, may be right next to you. Ever get the feeling your being watched, or does the light make you think you saw a person in white at the door of your room? Ever wonder if that is where your sixth sense gets a small jolt revealing the truth between the lines? We are all blind in a since, never seeing the dead who may walk next to you untill they are calmed to rest. In theory, the one who is your true love will watch after you. Is a guardian angel mabe that one? And once they have been found out they are punished to never be a holy child again, then you meet and think that they are the one. Theres supposedly a moment in which you are to enjoy and never forget with that someone, mabe it's when you see their halo.....

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bloodblackrose on April 12, 2008, 6:01:50 AM

bloodblackrose on
bloodblackroseWow I like it a lot. I my self have pondered over alot like this and then some.

bloodyfeetwall on September 29, 2006, 2:39:15 PM

bloodyfeetwall on
bloodyfeetwallIts really good! I'll try to make something like that for Yu-Gi-Oh! Anyways I really like it! "When you die, does your soul really go to heaven, hell or purgatory? I mean take the example of Atem, he didn't immediatly go to heaven right?" Soo, what do you think? 
 
 You're so good!  ^-^

BrazillianPaula13 on July 10, 2006, 4:14:14 AM

BrazillianPaula13 on
BrazillianPaula13I.....I don't know WHAT to say.....

AnimeGoth on May 24, 2006, 12:26:37 PM

AnimeGoth on
AnimeGothO.O Woah...ive always wondered stuff like this, but i always thought it was just me. I also get the feeling im being watched, And im trapped and cant get away from them...

DarkMouseyFreak on April 26, 2006, 12:52:51 PM

DarkMouseyFreak on
DarkMouseyFreak|_| ...... wha?

Ravens_bad_side on December 20, 2005, 10:40:42 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sidenever thought of it that way... huh.

SilentSoul92 on December 13, 2004, 2:36:52 PM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92wha- my head hurts now *groans*