Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hiakru and Haruhi

See Capter 0

Chapter 1 - Hiakru and Haruhi

Chapter 1 - Hiakru and Haruhi
Hiya guys! sorry for being a dog about not sumbitting any work on here, but I hope this story will make up for it! This part of the Story is told from HIkaru's point of veiw.

~Yuki
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]
~Hikaru~

The sun shone through the windows of music room number three. It was getting close to 3:00pm, almost time for school to let out.
Dozens of girls filled the room, all wearing yellow dresses. All except for one.

This girl was different; she wore the same as all of us Host Club members did. She was an average sized girl, but completely flat chested. She had short brown hair and big brown eyes. She was supposedly disguised as a boy. Haruhi, its amazing that every one was fooled by such a simple façade; it was laughable.

“Hikaru?” I looked up, it was my twin brother, Kaoru.

We both had reddish colored hair, and big topaz eyes. While we weren’t the tallest in the Host Club, we definitely weren’t short.

“Hikaru, what are you smiling at?” I was oblivious to the fact I had a huge smirk on my face.

‘It this from thinking about Haruhi…? No, that can’t be it…’ I thought to myself. “I’m not smiling at anything, Kaoru.”

“Well if you say so. C’mon, we’ve got guests.” He stated as he reached for my hand. He took it and we walked toward the table where two girls were sitting.

-later that day-

We all sat around a single coffee table, and waited for Haruhi to bring us some tea. Kaoru and I impatiently drummed our fingers. We were bored as hell. “What are we gonna do for the dance next week boss?” I asked the tall blond boy sitting across the table from us. His name was Tamaki, but he was the founder of the Host Club, so my brother and I found it appropriate to call him boss.

“Hm…?” He peered up from the sheet of music he was holding. His amethyst-violet eyes looked distant.

‘He must have found a new song he really likes…’ Mentally I was a little happy for him, but too bored physically to ask what is was.

“Well… I was hoping it could be at night, and to make it dramatic it should be at midnight!” Tamaki grinned from ear to ear.

“Again with the outrageous ideas Tamaki?” Kyoya asked. He was the co-founder of the Host Club. He was a tall, dark haired boy with glasses. He was incredibly smart too. He handles every penny the club spends. “Do you think it wise to keep all of us late to host a simple dance?”

“Kyoya~!” Tamaki whined. “It’ll be fun I swear! It’s gonna be awesome!” He was pouting like a small puppy.

‘What a pussy…’ I thought to myself. A small laugh slipped out this time. I wasn’t the only one laughing, my brother was too, and Haruhi who had just walked in. She had a tray with seven cups and a teapot. The sunlight shone on her hair and face, it made her glow as if she were an angel.

Wait, why should I care how she looks in the sun? I must be getting a cold or something… That must be it! It’s the only explanation! I think…

“While you may think it’s funny I think our guests will love it.” Tamaki said with a confident smile.

“Well, it is about the guests right?” Haruhi spoke as she set the try down in front of me. When she leaned over her face was rather close to mine. It was completely flawless, not a blemish or a flaw. Just perfection.

Maybe if I… uh what I am thinking! ‘Shake it off Hikaru.’ I repeated to myself. ‘Ignore her, just ignore her.’

Haruhi started pouring the tea and handing them to everyone. “I think the idea is silly, but the girls here might find in fun to dance under the stars and moonlight. I hate to say it but I agree with Tamaki senpai.” She closed her eyes as she spoke and held her chin. When she was done she sat on the arm of the sofa.

“I’m for it if Haru-chan is!” Honey exclaimed. Honey was the oldest one in the club, but he was also the smallest. He had short blond hair, and always carried around his bunny. “This will be fun!’

“Mm-hm” Mori nodded. He was the tallest member of the club. He was always with Honey, but he barely ever spoke.

“Well Kyoya? A dance at midnight?” Tamaki asked, well more like told Kyoya.

“I am outvoted. I’ll set the arrangements for next week” Kyoya said and started dialing on his phone.

“Yay Kyoya!” Tamaki yelled and embraced Kyoya. “We can get flowers and music and ribbons and fancy seafood and…” Tamaki rambled on about everything he wanted for the dance.

My attention quickly drifted off from his nonsense. I focused on Haruhi. She had that expression of ‘Why did I have to say that.’ on her face. She must have seen me looking at her, because she turned to look at me too. “Is something wrong Hikaru?” she asked gently.

“Huh?” the question caught me by surprise, but I had no idea why. “I’m fine…” I just stared at her then. Her eyes were piercing. I looked away before she started to read me.

“If you say so.” She looked ahead at Tamaki and Kyoya arguing.

“Haruhi!” Tamaki called her.

“Yeah?”

“What kind of music should we play at the dance?” He asked her. His eyes wide with excitement. Anxious to here her answer.

“You’re asking me?” she looked calm, but her voice was surprised “I wouldn’t begin to know what to play at a dance.”

“Very well then, I’ll choose!” he sang delightfully.

“WHY ASK IF YOU WERE JUST GOING TO PICK THE MUSIC YOURSELF!?” Haruhi said, annoyed at the lack of IQ points the boss had. “Never mind, play whatever the hell you want. It’s your dance after all.” She looked down at the floor, probably sick of looking at Tamaki.

“Oh I have so many songs to choose from, I better start looking for the perfect ones right now!” The boss said, like Haruhi had said nothing.

He darted out of the room. Running past Haruhi, making her lose her balance. She fell onto my lap, eyes closed. Its seemed like it happened in slow motion, but before I knew it, all I could see was Haruhi. Haruhi was the only thing in my mind. When she opened her eyes she looked strait at me. ‘H-Haruhi…’

“Hikaru?” She partly closed her eyes.

“Y-yeah? W-what is it Haruhi?” I gulped, unable to speak clearly.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” I realized I had no idea what I looked like.

I pushed her off of me. “Look like what? I’m not even looking at you.” I closed my eyes and turned away from her. “C’mon Kaoru let’s go home.” I left the room, regardless of the fact if he was following me or not.

-that night at the Hitachiin House-

“Hikaru?” I rolled over to look my brother in the eyes. Kaoru didn’t look happy. He almost looked, disappointed.

“Yes Kaoru?”

“Why did you treat Haruhi like that earlier?” Irritated by his question, I turned to stare at the ceiling.

“I don’t know, she was just getting on my nerves.”

“That’s not it… You never talk to her like that” He reached over and turned my face so he could look at my face. “You can’t hide this from me, tell me why. Please?” We stared at each other for a while.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “I really and honestly do not know why I said that.” He had a look of disbelief on his face, but eventually he turned away from me. “Aw…” I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. “Don’t give me the cold shoulder, please.”

He laid his hand on mine. “Good night Hikaru.” He said gently.

“Good night Kaoru.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment