Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

This is like my Ocarina of Time: My Way but this is the manga version. It will have some Japanese phrases and is very funny. The first chapter is very cheesy but hey, just give it a shot! Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Yuko: Well, here we go! I hope you enjoy this chapter of the Ocarina of Time: My Way Manga! Enjoy!


Prologue




It was raining and no one in their right mind would be out in weather like this. Unless that is, you're being chased by a mad man bent on war.

"Come on," the woman whispered, "please." The woman on the brown horse urged it on. Her husband had been killed and his wife had fled with the boy that was her son. (Yuko: Was that line cheesy or what?)

The woman's eyes were a sapphire blue and she had long blonde hir and pointed ears. In desperation, she urged the horse to the forest. Her horse refused to go in so the mother got off and stumbled into the forest. The kids in the forest looked at her.She ignored their looks and walked on until she found a clearing. A voice sounded in the clearing.

"What are you doing here?" the voice asked. The voice was deep and slow. "Why are you carrying that child?"

"He's my son. Will you please look after him?"

The voice sounded once again. "Yes. I will keep him safe. Thank you for bringing him."

The woman nodded slowly and she closed her eyes. Just like that, she died. Her baby lay crying on the forest floor and the source of the voice finally made itself known. A tree.

"Yes I will look after him as if he were already one of the Kokiri."

Yuko: Okay...That was the cheesiest chapter I've ever done! I'll try and get the first chapter up soon but I have to read the manga again first! I'd like to know what everyone thinks of this! Ja ne!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment