Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Odd Kokiri

This is like my Ocarina of Time: My Way but this is the manga version. It will have some Japanese phrases and is very funny. The first chapter is very cheesy but hey, just give it a shot! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - The Odd Kokiri

Chapter 2 - The Odd Kokiri
Yuko: Well, here it is, the second chapter of this story! Here we go! Enjoy!



Chapter 2 The Odd Kokiri



"The children of the forest. My children. the Kokiri. Come. For I have something to tell you."

The Great Deku Tree called the Kokiri kids to him. They all sat in front of the tree. All were ready to listen. All but one.


(Yuko: Okay, I think this's gonna get confusing. First it will be Link's part. Then I'm gonna switch to the Deku's part. Both will be happening at the same time... hope this dun confuse anyone!)

The Kokiri are like kids. They live in the Kokiri Forest and never age. They Kokiris are protected by the Great Deku Tree. All of the Kokiri have a fairy. Well, all but one.

Link lay in the branches of a tree, snoring. He was the only one who was oblivious to the fact that the Deku Tree was about to tell a story.

The Kokiri all sat down in frond of the Deku Tree to hear what he had to say.

"You might not know this but I did not create this forest." Around seven of the Kokiri gasped in shock.

Link slowly opened his eyes and wondered if he had anything to do.

'I love the trees here... Wait... Tree?' "Oh no! Crap, I forgot about the Deku Tree's story!"

Link sprang up and jumped out of the tree. He sprinted towards the clearing but was stopped by someone...

"No I did not create this forest. The three goddesses did."

"How? How did they?" asked one of the boy Kokiri.

"I'll tell you. The three goddesses were called: Din, Nayru, and Farore. Din, with her strong arms, formed the world."

"Mido!" Link snarled.

Mido was another Kokiri. You could say he was the bully of the Kokiri. He very much liked to pick on Link. Why? He didn't have a fairy.

"What do you want, Mido?" Link snapped.

Mido and his gang were blocking the entrance to the Great Deku Tree.

Mido scoffed, "Hmph. Kids who don't have a fairy partner can't listen to the Deku Tree's story."

The two behind Mido chuckled. Link growled and before Mido could do anything, Link pounced on him.

"Ahh! Get him off! Get him off! OW!" Link landed a punch right on Mido's nose. "Help!"

Link mentally laughed at Mido. With his nose sore, it sounded more like, "Elb!"

Just then, Link felt something fuzzy fly into him. He flew and landed in the water.

"What the ? Mido? I'm gonna get you! And your little fairy too!"

"Whatcha mean? She's my fairy! We are the same."

"Farore created the law of the world. She created everything. Even this forest."

"Ooh! Ahh! Wonder what they look like and if I could-"

"Hentai!" shouted one of the girls. She jumped up and smacked him on the head. Hard.

Link coughed and glared up at Mido.

"You little...!"

"And Nayru created the life-forms that would uphold the law. That is how you were created."

"Mido. Let. Me. Pass. Now." Link was trying to get past Mido. Again.

To his amazement, Mido moved aside. Hesitant, Link took a few steps forward. Mido didn't stop him and Link ran into the clearing. To his dismay, the other Kokiri were getting up and coming towards him.

"Great." Link said under his breath, "Mido, when I get my hands on you... I'll - ahhh!"

The Kokiri ran past a bowled him over.

"Uhhh...ow! Note to self: Be wary of stampeding Kokiri!"

Link stood up and brushed the dirt off his tunic.

'This sucks. Now I'll never know what the Great Deku Tree was gonna tell...' He trailed off in his thoughts.

"Link." The Great Deku Tree snapped Link out of his thoughts. "Did you not come? Why did I not see you with the other Kokiri?"

"Mido blocked me."

"Why is your tunic so dirty?"

"Well," Link paused and then said, "first Mido's fairy knocked me into the water. Then the other Kokiri ran over me..."

The Deku Tree sighed a little mentally.

"Why did she knock you in?"

Link put on a smug look and replied with, "I punched Mido in he nose because he wouldn't let me pass. It was fun to do that."

"What? Punch Mido in the nose?"

"Yup! Uh... am I in trouble for that?" Link asked.

"No."

"Can I do it again?"

"No."

"Darn..."

Link looked up and saw Saria. Saria was a Kokiri and Link's best friend. She had green hair and a green fairy hovering beside her.

"Yo, Saria! How ya doing?" Link shouted, jumping down to meet her.

"Great! You?"

"Fine. Hey, I need to show you something!"

"Ooh. What?"

Saria walked over to her friend. Link smiled and pulled out a Slingshot. Not far away, Mido and his gang were hiding in some bushes.

"Ugh. That no good Link! There he goes flirting with Saria again." Mido grunted and crossed his arms.

One of his gang shifted. "Hey , Mido, you jealous?"

Mido looked at him as if he had grown three heads.

"Well doy! You know I hate him!"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... really?"

"Agh!" Mido quickly clamped his hands over his mouth. Saria and Link looked over towards them.

"What was that?"

"I dunno. Hey! I brought my ocarina!"

"Wai! Let's dance to Saria's ocarina!"

The notes from the ocarina were beautiful. Link and Saria danced for who knows how long.

"That was fun, Link!" Saria exclaimed.

"Yea! Let's do it again sometime!"

Saria nodded and ran off home. Link was about to follow but the Deku Tree stopped him.





Yuko: Well there we go! The second chapter! I hope people like it! I'll try and update soon!
Wai - Yay
Hentai - Pervert
Yuko: I'll see you next time! Ja ne!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QueenofRed on June 18, 2007, 10:00:44 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedI LOVE THIS STORY!!! next chapter!!

Yuko6754 on June 19, 2007, 3:17:24 AM

Yuko6754 on
Yuko6754*jumps for joy* Thanks!! Thanks for reviewing!!

~Yuko~

PS: i have another that's pretty good, i wasn't gonna put it but if you want it, i'll put it up?