Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Tidus And The Gullwings

A fun fic for fun people!this's a story on the idiots of FFX/X-2.Anyone whos funny or who wants to make an IDIOT of themselves,contact me by comment!Everthing is on my profile.Anyway,let the lols BEGIN!

Lotsa lols
Amy

Chapter 1 - Tidus And The Gullwings

Chapter 1 - Tidus And The Gullwings
-----JOKE N.1----


“MY NAME IS TIDUS! TY-DUSS!”

Tidus was frantically trying to tell Yuna, his girlfriend, that he indeed, does have, an actual name-Tidus. But Yuna, being the sometimes stupid girl that she sometimes is, keeps calling him, “Him”. Or “Hey You”, or “Mr. Blitzball Man.”

“It’s my NAME, Yuna!!”

“What are you talking about? My name’s Yuna.”

Tidus slapped himself in the forehead- idiot! “No, I mean… urgh. When are you gonna get it into your head?”


-----JOKE N.2----

Rikku was living on Brother’s airship, the Celsius. At this time, Brother, Yuna and her were on the bridge. Rikku and Yuna were quietly chatting about things like- clothes, guys etc… Meanwhile, Brother was on the other side of the room, drinking what seemed to be beer.

“Rikku, why is Brother starring at me like that?”

Rikku’s eyes widened. “It only bothers you now? He’s been starring at you for months!”

Yuna lowered her voice, “I know. Its just..kind of disturbing! But then again I guess you’re right: better get used to it.” She nodded towards him. “Could just be the beer!” They both chuckled childishly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you two laughing about?!” Brother took another sip of his beer. It was obvious that they were talking ‘bout him, but he drank more to make the thought go away.

“Ooouhh...............imagine Yuna............in a tight............bikini…”

he thought to himself. He felt something wet. “ CRAP!” His apparent beer had spilled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls ran over him, and saw it. IT. It was spread all over his groin. Brother looked up at them, down at his pants, up and down again, and quickly realized what they were thinking..!

“N-no! It’s not what it looks like!”

Rikku screamed, “YOU PERV!!!!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment