Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Watching

Basically me and Sean are at Smackdown to see Jeff's big match for the WWE Championship belt and some stuff happens...
Warning-I insult some wrestlers.
I re-did the entire story and added some.

Chapter 1 - Watching

Chapter 1 - Watching
‘Wow this is going better then I thought it would be!’ I thought to myself. Hayden and I had just found our ringside seats at Smackdown to see Jeff Hardy face Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship.
“This is going to be so cool!” I told Hayden eagerly. ‘Well I hope he likes it at least a little…’ I hoped, I took off my jacket and he did the same. I rolled my eyes,
”Hey Hayden can I ask you something?”
“Yeah, go ahead.”
“Why are you copying me?” He turned away, a sure sign he was blushing.
“You want popcorn?” I asked trying to clear the air
“Yeah that sounds good! You want me to come with you?”
“Yeah, c’mon” I told him, I grabbed his hand and led him away from our seats toward the snack stand. We arrived rather quickly and sat down with a large popcorn, a soda for him and an iced tea for me. We had returned just in time because just as we were sitting down the show began. The fireworks went off and the giant flat screen TV had Smackdown written on it in bright blue, Smackdown’s theme color.
Then Vickie Gurrero came out and ruined the view. Vickie is the general manager of Smackdown and she controls everything that goes on every Friday night from eight to ten on channel seventeen. She is also fussy, annoying and greedy and that doesn’t make her a likeable person. First of all her ‘husband’, Edge, is also about as annoying as she is and just as greedy, if not more. As Vickie rolled down the entrance ramp with her black hair and purple highlights bouncing with every bump the wheelchair hit, the audience (including me) shouted in disappointment.
“We want action!!! Not to listen to you blabber about your husband!!” I shouted angrily standing up like my fellow watchers. Only Hayden actually seemed interested in what she had to say. As Vickie finally rolled her rather large body up and into the ring, everyone in the audience was booing her. Her nephew, Chavo who was loyal to her only because she was family, handed her a microphone to make her announcement.
“Today on Smackdown-EXCUSE ME!!!!!” she yelled into the microphone but she still couldn’t match the yelling of the thousands of people packed into the stadium. Finally she gave up trying to quiet us down and continued with her announcement.
“Today on Smackdown we are having some rather interesting matches. Our first match for the night is MVP and Fetus. Just then the fireworks went off and Triple H came out and did his entrance. When he was done he went up to Vickie and said,
“You know Vickie, I’ve been thinking.” He smirked “I don’t think these folks like you very much” He gestured toward the audience. In response we roared approval. ”So I think we should give them a little more action than ‘Excuse Me!!!’ He did his worst-it actually might have been his best I don’t know-impression of Vickie.
“Excuse me?!!? I think that---“
“See there it is again! And do you really think these people care what you think?”
“Do you realize who you are talking to?!!?” Man did she sound ticked!
“Yes, but who here could hurt who?” Triple H stated matter-of-factually
“Yes well- But- Do you know-???...” Vickie stuttered over her words. She was actually speechless!
“And you know what else? I want a match against your husband.” He said the word with a nasty look on his face.
“Absolutely not!! He is still resting from his injury!” Most likely not! I thought That is so lame!
“You know what--?”
“What Vickie? How are you planning to punish me for being, how would you put it, truthful?”

“You had better get ready, you’ll be fighting Big Show in a no disqualification match.” Vickie said curtly Triple H nodded and he walked out of the ring area, a mischievous smile crossing his face.
“Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho will be fighting for the Heavyweight Title and last but definitely not least my husband, Edge, will be fighting Hurricane Helms”
“Is that all she ever does when she comes out?” Sean asked me curiously
“Yeah, it’s either that or she comes out and blabbers about how good her husband is…” I told him half-heartedly. “Which he isn’t even something to brag about, he’s not even half as good as what I have here.” I grinned and he blushed again. Soon our fun filled night was started off with a rough but fun to watch match between MVP and Festus. MVP came out and I couldn’t help but sing along with his music. Sean looked at me like I was crazy!
“The song is really cool!” I explained. Hayden made an ‘okay whatever works for you’ face with a smile. We turned back to the match at the moment MVP’s entrance was done and Festus and Jessie came out with their music. “Biscuits and gravy!” Their song caught Sean’s attention.
“Biscuits and gravy?” he asked me.
“I guess their theme is like a hillbilly of some sort or whatever.”
“Interesting… which one is Festus?”
“The big dumb looking one.” I told him.
“And he wrestles?”
“Yep, and he’s really good too, he definitely has his own style though. Or at least until Koslov came.
“What do mean?” He asked
“Well until Koslov came, Fetus was the only wrestler who rammed people with their head and the both have a very aggressive type of wrestling.” Then the bell rang and Fetus transformed, and that kind of disturbed Hayden. After that were mostly quiet just watching the match except the few times Hayden would ask me what a move was called or what was up with Festus. After the match was over, the bell was rung (MVP was too depressed at his loss to cheat) and everyone had left the ring for the next match to begin. “So what do you think so far?” I asked Hayden.
“It’s actually pretty cool.” I laughed.
“What? He asked.
“Nothing” I replied laughing. I continued laughing as Hayden looked at me completely puzzled, and the confusion only made me laugh harder. I was soon bent over laughing with tears streaming down my cheeks.
“Are you okay?” he asked. He was always asking me that, and it gets on my nerves.
I opened my mouth but all that came out was air, no sound. I nodded a few times and stopped laughing hysterically by breathing slowly. If I went into hyperventilation, I would miss my chance to meet Jeff.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment