Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Something Fishy is going on here...

Basically me and Sean are at Smackdown to see Jeff's big match for the WWE Championship belt and some stuff happens...
Warning-I insult some wrestlers.
I re-did the entire story and added some.

Chapter 2 - Something Fishy is going on here...

Chapter 2 - Something Fishy is going on here...
Just then Triple H’s theme song came on and we stopped talking to watch. He came out all dressed to wrestle with a determined look on his face. He completed his entrance by misting us and I swear he looked right at me. He ducked under the ropes and into the ring. Then Big Show came out and walked down to the ring, he doesn’t really have anything special he does for an entrance. I leaned towards Hayden and said
“That’s supposedly the world’s largest athlete.”
“Really? Him?”
“Yep. And wait ‘til you see how he fights, it’s really funny, he has no offense really.”
We went back to watching the match. ‘Ding ding ding!’ The match began, Triple H and Big Show circled for a minute or two and then Triple H ducked out of the ring. He reached under the ring and pulled out a sledge hammer. Then he got back into the ring. Seeing that Triple H had a sledge hammer, Big Show jumped out of the ring. Triple H followed him and quickly bashed him on the back of the head. Big Show cringed and fell right onto the steel steps, splitting his forehead open. After the Ref made sure he was okay he turned to face Triple H, but as he was scanning the audience he caught sight of made and his mouth dropped a little. He continued to stare at me until Triple whacked him with a steel chair on the back. He fell forward and hit the mat with a heavy thud. Triple H rolled him over to pin him and I saw his face. It was smeared with blood and his wound was a thin strip of darker red across the right side of his forehead. I thought I saw Big Show’s mouth move just the slightest bit and then Triple H looked up at me, his head angled to the side just the slightest big. Before I could point it out to Sean, he looked away.
Triple H left the ring occasionally looking back at me. We were in commercial so I started thinking.
“Hmmm…….” I said
“What?”
“I dunno, it seems like some of these superstars know me. I caught both Big Show and Triple H staring at me.
“That‘s weird.” We sat in silence for a minute of two, both engrossed in though.
“Ya know what; I think I know what’s going on here!”
“What?”
“Well, I’ve been writing to Jeff a lot lately and-“
“Jeff-…c’mon, I need more than that!”
“Sorry, Jeff Hardy, you know my all time favorite wrestler…”
“Okay.”
“Anyway,” I continued "The letters I write to him are all in green envelopes so he knows which ones are mine. He’s been writing back too; so I sent him a picture of me telling him instead of him sending me a picture, I’d send him one. You know trying to be funny. I’m thinking maybe he showed the other guys…”
“That might be it!” He nodded looking at the floor.
A few seconds later, Chris Jericho’s entrance theme song came on, and Chris came out with the coveted WWE Championship over one shoulder. I stared at him angrily as he walked in front of us. He jumped up and into the ring, and then after scanning the audience around us looked right at me.
“Look!” I said quickly. Sean looked over and saw him staring at me. Chris and I made eye contact and I thought I saw a flicker of a smile, but it was too quick to be sure. Then the screaming started, that always happens when Jeff’s music comes on. I’m definitely not his only fan! ‘Don’t ya see the writing on the wall?’ I watched him come out and do his dance thing, and sighed happily. He ran down the ramp and slid into the ring. He jumped up onto the rope on our side and did his thing. He confronted Jericho and I saw him say something. Chris nodded slightly towards me and Jeff followed his gaze, right to me.
He walked over to our side of the ring and pulled the T-shirt off the back of his belt; as if he was going to throw it, he scanned the audience. He threw the T-shirt over our heads and his eyes met mine. My breath caught in my throat as he smiled. It took me a second to recover and then I smiled back. Then he turned back to face Jericho. The referee, Charles Robinson, took the belt from Jericho and held it above his head, and then he handed it to someone outside the ring. ‘Ding, ding, ding!’ The bell rang the match began, Jeff and Jericho circled around and then Jericho lunged at Jeff. Jeff and Jericho were locked in a grapple hold, neither advancing nor falling. Jeff pushed Chris to one knee and began to build his momentum. The grapple broke and Jeff threw a punch at Chris’s face and it met its target. Chris fell back a step and when the next punch hit him in the face he fell back another few steps. He continued to back away from Jeff’s raining blows until he was backed up against the rope. Jeff grabbed his arm and swung him so he was running across the ring. He bounced off the rope, and began heading back to Jeff. WHAM! Chris was on the mat after a devastating clothesline. Jeff laid over him and pulled his leg up, a pin position. Wham! The first hit…Wham! The second hit…Chris pulled his shoulder up just in time.
Jeff rolled off and brushed his multi-colored hair out off his eyes. They stood up and Chris swung at Jeff. Jeff took the punch and took a swing at Chris but he blocked it. It was turning into a slug fest! The fest only lasted a few seconds before Chris took over. His fists rained down on Jeff with fury. Jeff was soon lying still on the mat. Jericho, stomped on his stomach and he curled up in the pain. Jericho walked to the rope and tried to get the audience railed up. Jeff pulled himself up and as Jericho turned around Jeff kicked him, but Chris caught the kick. Jeff threw up his other foot and connected with Jericho’s face. Jericho fell, right next to the corner. Jeff ran over and jumped up onto the second rope. He climbed up to the top rope and yelled out to the audience, signaling the Swanton Bomb. He set his feet on the rope and jumped. At first it looked like he was going to land on his neck and snap his spine, but just like all the other times he’s done it, he finished the flip at the last second. The audience, including me, erupted into cheering and applause. Jeff pulled Chris into a pin. Wham! The first hit…Wham! The second hit… the ref’s hand was like an inch away from the mat when Chris’s shoulder came up. Jeff brushed the hair out of his eyes as he stood up. He grabbed Chris’s legs, spread them apart and did a mid-section double leg drop. Chris rolled over, his knees pulled up to his chest. The second Chris stopped moving Jeff dropped an elbow to his head. Both men were looking worn out about now and Jeff may have bitten his tongue because his mouth kept pooling up with blood. Holding his right arm against his body (he’s always had problems with his arm) he rolled out of the ring. He walked behind the announcement table and grabbed the metal chair the camera-guy usually sits on. He folded it up and headed back into the ring. As he turned around Chris Jericho leaped out of the ring at him. Jeff put up the chair and instead of hurting Jeff as he intended, Chris found himself flying into metal. They fell onto the announcers table.
“Whoa, did you see that? I wonder who that hurt more, Hardy or Jericho?” J.R. continued his endless stream of announcements, along with Tazz. In his haste to get away from the table Tazz had lost his sun glasses and he bent over to pick them up. Jeff pushed Chris off of him onto the mat. Jericho hit the floor with a heavy thud. Jeff could barely stand, but some how managed to drag Jericho to his feet and roll him into the ring. Jeff must’ve had an adrenaline rush and he rolled in rather quickly. He pulled Jericho into a pin position, holding both legs.
Wham! “One!” Tazz was adding to the suspense.
Wham! “Two!” The audience was getting excited and I was totally ready to scream if Jeff won.
Wham! “THREE!!!!” I jumped out of my seat and yelled joyously. Jeff rolled out of the ring and leaned against the wall right in front of me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment