Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Cahpter 1

This is what happens when you go to Selphie`s party. Plz review

Chapter 1 - Cahpter 1

Chapter 1 - Cahpter 1


Summary: This is why you shouldn`t go to any party Selphie throws.

Disclaimer: i still dont own it.


My rambling: plz check out my other story and review it or something.....plzzzzzzz........and 4 the ppl who did read it can u give me ur opinion on whether i should delete it or not. thank u. Oh and there are no pairings, just plain stupidity.....when the party starts. And dont flame me. Oh and plz review.



                                                                The Video My P.O.V or Third P.OV if u wanna take the fun out of it


Its been about a month since Sora, Riku, and Kairi had come back from the journey. In that month,the three have been busy with school, homework, and there guardians. So simply saying they had no life.
Of course they hated this and they just wanted to have one night of fun.But with how hectic there lives were at the moment, they didn`t have time to make plans to do anything with eachother or with their other friends.But unknown to them, that would all change very soon.


See they had a friend named Selphie Tilmitt.She felt sorry for friends and decided to throw them a welcome back party.....even though they came back about a month ago. Her mom was on a buisness trip so she had the whole house to herself. And luckily for her she didn`t have to go shopping for anything because her mom went grocery shopping before she left, which was like...two days ago. All she had to do was set up everything.Meaning she just had to make a big bowl of punch, order some pizza, get some games..you know the regular. Well she didn`t really have to worry about games. She already knew that everyone would end up playing truth or dare or spin the bottle or something. So all she had to do was make some punch.


She figured she might as well do it now before she forgot, and trust me thst`s the last thing you wanted to forget when you were inviting Sora to your house. He loved his punch, especially cherry. And if you invited him to your house and you didn`t have some kind of flavored punch for him to drink, he would go keyblade master on your @$$. And i mean literally. He`ll summon his keyblade and start knocking you around with it or he`ll use his magic and try to burn all your hair off. She already knew from past experience. Like at lunch yesterday. The vending machine ran out of Snapple Fruit Punch. And of course when he came to the table, he was pissed. But then he say Tidus with one and well you get the picture.

Selphie began to look in her cupboards for the biggest bowl she could find. When she found, she started making the punch. After a couple of minutes she was done. She opened her refridgerator and placed the bowl inside.It fit perfectly inside since she had one of those gigantic fridges. She closed the fridge door and looked at her microwave. The clock on the fridge said 7:30. She decided to go take a shower and go to bed.



                                                                                 The next day in school



It was Thursday. The bell was about to ring, signaling that class was over and for Selphie that meant that lunch was next. When the bell rang she ran as quick as she could to the cafeteria. She got on line and got her lunch. She walked off the line and started to look for everyone. She spotted the gang in the corner of the cafeteria. She walked over to them and took a seat in the middle of Riku and Wakka and started to explain the party to them.


"Okay guys, I`m throwing a party tonight and you all are going to come, right?" She said.


"Alright, i already finished the homework i had to make up," Riku said, taking a bite out of his apple.


"Yeah well me and Kairi didn`t, Sora said. But i`ll just tell my mom i have a project to do with Selphie or something." Kairi then said she would do the same.


"Great, so what about you two," Selphie asked, directing her attention to Tidus and Wakka.If you two come make sure you tell your parents that were doing a group project together, you to Riku"


"Alright"

"I`m coming too, man"


"I don`t know Selph..i don`t really feel like going anywhere tonight" Tidus said. Selphie started to glare at him."Tidus if you don`t come i will tell everyone about you know what,"she said smiling sweetly at him. But he knew that look was pure evil. See, Selphie was the best at blackmailing people. Some people wven called her the blackmailing queen. The only people she didn`t have anything on was Sora,Riku, and Kairi. He didn`t know about Wakka.


"You wouldn`t"


"Try me"


"Grrrr, fine i`ll go and i`ll tell my mom the stupid excuse thing."


"Good, um...be at my house my 6:00 then and bring your bookbags so its more convincing." Everyone nodded. Then the bell rang and everyone said there goodbyes and went to there classes. About two hours later school was over and the six friends each went home. One going to set up the party. The other five going to lie to there parents.



                                                                                 At Selphie`s house before the party


It was 5:50. Everything was set up. And by set up, i mean the punch was on the counter in the kitche, and, some music was on...and that was it.She had to wait for everyone to come to order the food.
Just then the doorbell rang. Selphie answered the door and saw Kairi.

"Hey"


"Hey, am the first one here"


"Yep...Sora and Riku aren`t with you"


"No"


"Oh well come in then."She moved to the side and Kairi came inside. Kairi set her bookbag on the floor by the coat rack. Selphie made her way to the couch and Kairi followed. Then they started to talk about a whole bunch of random things until the doorbell rang again. This time Kairi answered the door. In front of her were Tidus and Wakka. She said hi and then moved aside and let them in.They came in the house and said hi to Selphie.


"Hey Selph you got anything to eat?" Tidus asked.


"Ya man, I`m hungry,"


"No but there`s some chips in the kitchen if you want to snack on those"


"Okay," they both replied. Kairi made her way back to the couch and started to talk to Selphie again and Tidus and Wakka made there way to the kitchen with there bookbags on their back.


"This party seems boring Wakka, its a good thing we brought a lot of these." Tidus opened his bookbag. Inside were a lot of bottles of Smirrnoff.

"Yeah, man." Wakka opened his bag to show the same thing.


"Let`s pour all of it in the punch," Tidus made his way to the punch bowl and started to open the bottles and poured the drinks in the punch. Wakka did the same. They poured every single bottle of Smirnoff they had. The both knew that Smirnoff doesn`t have much alcohol, so just one or two bottles can`t get anyone drunk but since they poured every single bottle they had, everyone should get drunk even if they only drink one cup of the punch. And then the party would be really fun.


After they finished pouring all the bottles, they grabbed a bag of chips and went into the livingroom with Selphie and Kairi.




                                                                        
                                                                                By some street lamp


"Hey Riku, race you to Selphie`s house"

"Your on"





                                                                                Back at Selphie`s house



" I wonder where Sora and Riku are,"Selphie said in a worried tone.


"Ah don`t worry, they`ll be here soon,"Tidus said as he finished his bag of chips. Wakka nodded. Tidus got up to throw his empty bag of chips away. On his way to the kitchen, the doorbell rang. He turned back
around and answered the door. There stood Sora and Riku. Both of them were out of breath and leaning on eachother just so they could stand up.


"Hey guys," Tidus said.They just looked at him and smiled. They still couldn`t breath well. Riku walked inside and sat down on the couch across from Selphie,Kairi and Wakka. Sora followed. They just waved at the three people sitting in front of them,still trying to catch there breath. When they finally caught there breath, the first thing Sora asked was


"Where`s the punch,....there`s punch, right?.......there better be some punch......Selphie where`s the punch....I want punch dammit," and he went on and on until Selphie told him in was in the kitchen.


"YAY!.....you want some Ri." Riku nodded.He ran to the kitchen and filled the two biggest glasses he could find with the punch. When Sora returned to the livingroom he handed Riku his glass and sat down next to him. Sora started to gulp down the punch like there was no tomorrow...without choking.As for Riku he just sipped his punch like a normal person would. At first he thought it smelled a little funny but he dropped it and just decided that the smell was because of the brand of punch or something.



"Like it Sora," Tidus asked. Sora nodded.


"So now what do we do?," Riku asked,clearly bored.


"Let`s play Truth Or Dare.....i go first!,"Selphie exclaimed.



ok new story..i know its not funny but the next chapter is so plz review so i can put the next one up. i`ll only put it up if i get 5 or more reveiws. oh and if anyone has any ideas for the truth or dare idea plz tell me
bye....and remember to review.








                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment