Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Keyblade vs Keyblade

Trapped in an unknown world swallowed in ultimate darkness, Sora and Riku must escape anyway possible! But someone lurks in the shadows ...

Its not the end of the world ... Its the end of the Universe!

Chapter 1 - Keyblade vs Keyblade

Chapter 1 - Keyblade vs Keyblade
Sora and Kairi walked along Destiny Islands' beach, telling each other the events that happened during their time apart after the destruction of their world to the fight against the Organization leader Xemnas. Sora was still clueless on what happened between after defeating Xehanort and waking up in Twilight Town.
"Hmm... I guess I must have gone into a coma or something then." Sora guessed, "But... how? All I can remember is walking up towards a weird looking castle."
"You probably just forgot, Sora. It's no big deal." Kairi assured him.
"Hmm ... I guess you're right!" Sora answered, they both continued their conversation as they walked along the beach. Suddenly, Sora tripped and fell face first onto the sand. He got himself onto his hands and knees and spat out a load of sand from his mouth. "Damn you, Riku!" He shouted as he turned his head. There sat beside him against the stone wall was Riku, his long silver hair blew with the slight breeze as his head lifted up. His left leg was crossed while his right was stretched out and his arms were also crossed.
Riku began to grin, "Oi, lazy bum, watch where you're going next time." He said.
"You did that on purpose, idiot!" Sora shouted to him as he got up from the ground.
"No need to get angry, Sora." Riku leapt up from the ground onto his feet.
"Show off as always." Sora mumbled.
"Anyway, I was just thinking, we haven't has a sparring match since (well... it wasn't really a sparring match) our fight in Hollow Bastion."
"That wasn't really a fair fight then as Xehanort had control over your body. And I think our last fight was in The Land of the Dragons..." Sora replied. "But I see where you're getting at; you want me to spar with you to see how much I've improved."
"Yep, although I already seen some of your moves before anyway." Riku replied.
"Yeah, that’s true ... but not all of them." Sora said.
Riku and Sora strode to both ends of the beach. Kairi shook her head, "They never change."
She sat on top of the stone wall to watch the fight. Tidus, Wakka and Selphie ran up towards Kairi, Tidus asked "What's going on?"
"Sora and Riku are having a sparring match." Kairi answered. The three of sat on the wall beside Kairi to watch the fight.
Both Riku and Sora lifted their right arm in front of them and grabbed their Keyblades that suddenly appeared in front of them, Sora's being the Kingdom Key and Riku's being The Way to the Dawn. "Let's go!" They shouted to each other, and so they charged, clutching onto their Keyblades.
Sora jumped into the air, raising his Keyblade above his head, holding it with both his hands. He cut down toward Riku with his Keyblade, but Riku was ready for it. He jumped into the air towards Sora and blocked his attack with his Keyblade. They both began to do a flurry of attacks to each other while still being in the air, but none of their attacks inflicted any damage as the both blocked them. Sora kicked both his feet off Riku's chest, making him fly even higher towards the sky and causing Riku to fall to the ground. Sora flipped and turned upside down, he pointed his Keyblade towards Riku. "Firaga!" He shouted. A large ball of fire was released from his Keyblade and bulleted towards Riku.
"Hah! Nice try!" Riku shouted. He recovered himself from falling and threw his Keyblade towards the Fireball. The Keyblade collided with the Fireball, the Fireball exploded and smoke covered the air, making it hard for both Sora and Riku to see anything.
Kairi, Tidus, Wakka and Selphie watched in amazement as the battle raged on. "Who do you think is going to win?" Selphie asked.
"Hmm... To be honest... I think Sora will." Kairi answered.
"Why?" Tidus asked.
"Look at him, he's become a lot stronger than before, and has a lot more confidence in him. But Riku has also gotten stronger... so this is going to be a close match." Kairi said, wondering how it might end.
Still hovering in the air, Sora closed his eyes as the smoke continued to fill the sparring area. He listened to any trace of sound from Riku. But Riku was way ahead of him; he jumped above Sora and did a low cut with his Keyblade while doing a back flip. The Keyblade smacked Sora on the back of the head hard, sending him tumbling to the ground. He hit the sand as he appeared out from the smoke. Kairi gasped. Sora steadily and weakly got to his feet. Still holding his Keyblade, Sora put his hands on the back of his head where Riku hit him and groaned to himself "Oooowwww... my head. Did not see that one coming…"
Suddenly Riku flew towards him as the smoke disappeared, holding his Keyblade on the back of his hand and in front of him. Sora dodged Riku just in time, causing Riku to collide into the sand. Quickly, Riku jumped back, readying himself for Sora’s next attack. Sora lifted up his Keyblade slowly, he shouted "Trinity Limit!!!"
Everyone's including Riku's eyes widened. "Final Form!!!" Sora bellowed as he slashed his Keyblade diagonally down. Light appeared all over Sora as he stretched out his arms and legs, clenching his Keyblade in his right hand. Riku and everyone else covered their eyes due to the dazzling light. Once the light had disappeared, Sora had transformed. Sora's clothes had changed its colours into black and white with more texture on it. Not one... but two Keyblades was floating in the air either side of him. Both were Ultima Keyblades, but the left was from his first adventure (Kingdom Hearts I) and the right was from his second adventure (Kingdom Hearts II). Sora began to raise high into the air, his arms wide apart and the Keyblades spinning around him. Golden lines began to draw around the beach; Riku suddenly couldn't move his body. He noticed he had been trapped by Sora's gaze. The lines finished drawing and so left a detailed pattern. Sora quickly raised his arms in the air above him and the Keyblades stopped spinning and rose above him. Riku mumbled "Damn..." as he was stuck in the trap of the attack. Sora threw himself like a rocket to Riku, and so did his Keyblades. He stopped suddenly above Riku, still locked his piercing eyes on Riku's. The Keyblades pierced into the sand either side of them. Sora began to do many consecutive flips and spins about three meters above Riku. Instantly, he then stretched his hands above him. He threw them down and a bright explosion expanded from where Riku was standing, filling the whole island. The four sitting on the wall closed their eyes once again so they won't get blinded by the light.
After the light disappeared, Riku and Sora stood back to back, both worn out and with cuts, bruises and burns. "Never thought you could do that... Sora. Looks like you’ve won..." Riku weezed, and then fell to the ground, out cold.
"I think... I used... too much... power on... that attack..." Sora gasped, also falling unconscious.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

redgirl44 on June 13, 2009, 7:56:06 AM

redgirl44 on
redgirl44wow! u are awesome at descibing fights! I LUV IT! i could never write like that WARNING:the next chapter of my story is like one of those drama things(i get real girlie when i write)

MidnightNinja3376 on June 12, 2009, 9:37:15 AM

MidnightNinja3376 on
MidnightNinja3376Sounds awesome and epic! I luv KH! :D

ZaronNitro on June 13, 2009, 6:18:40 AM

ZaronNitro on
ZaronNitroIt won't just sound epic but it will be epic! (... I hope anyway) :P

MidnightNinja3376 on June 13, 2009, 10:28:22 AM

MidnightNinja3376 on
MidnightNinja3376I SHALL, and it WILL! :P

I likie this story xD

ZaronNitro on June 26, 2009, 6:24:51 AM

ZaronNitro on
ZaronNitroKeep on track with the story if you can! :P