Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning?

This is a random story I started to write while in history.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning?






.hack// ED S.H.A.D.O.W





Fifteens year old Sylvie gazed out the window of her classroom. She sighed.





Couldnt three o clock come any faster! she thought. It was her last day at school for the year.





Hey Sylvie? said a girl who was sitting next to her. Logging on later? The girl was talking about THE WORLD.





Yeah sure! See you there! Sylvie answered, just as the last bell rang, signaling it was time to go. Everyone in her class started to get up while saying their last goodbyes.





Sylvie grabbed her things and rushed out of the building.











When she got home she flung the door open and dropped her things on the floor.





A pile of computer hardware was at her feet. She walked over to the computer, it was still on.





Sylvie had read a chapter of THE WORLD rulebook every night until she knew all the rules off-by-heart. Now she was ready to play.





She plugged in the headset and was ready to go.





Sylvie was ready to log on to THE WORLD for the first time.





She started to create a character. It was styled much like herself. She played a young twin-blade with red hair and brown eyes. On top of her head sat a small pair of orange striped ears. A pair of white leather boots were set on her feet, and a pair of shorts to match.





Now for a name& She sat by the screen with her hand on her head. She typed in her username&

















S-Y-L-V-I-E











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment