Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Jungle Love

Two episodes for Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. Both don't really go together, but I did this in the show style, of having two stories each episode.
1 has some romance 2 has some violence

Chapter 1 - Jungle Love

Chapter 1 - Jungle Love
This story is Copyright 2005 Sura Tokaniku. This story may not be sold or used for commercial profit in any form or fashion. This story may not be modified in any way. This story may not be posted on a mirror site or any other Internet site without the written permission of the author. This story may not be distributed on print, magnetic, electrical or optical mediums.
Characters Brandy, Whiskers, and Lola Boa are property of Disney, and respective ownersBrandy & Mr. WhiskersJungle LoveBirds sang early songs, as the morning sun rose into the sky of the jungle. A soft wind blew through the trees, leafs swaying softly to the breath. The sun ever growing higher, stretching across the jungle blow.
Moments later, the light peeked through the open windows of the pieced together tree house. Home to two stranded animals, Brandy, the self proclaimed Queen of fashion, and about anything she wished to add onto the title. A golden blond dog, who comes from the famed Florida Harrington line. Never was hesitant to remind any one of her roots.
Then Whiskers. A miss behaved, and wild rabbit. Despite often having bad odors, his fur was almost always a perfect white. Most the smells probably come from the orange jumpsuit he's rarely with out.
Whiskers began to toss in his sleep, and calling out. Sounding like he was under attack, waking Brandy, who slept just above him, in their bikini made bunk bed.
She sat up fast, and looked down at the bunny. "Whiskers," She yelled, in the soft yet commanding voice of a teen-age girl. At times it could make a near screech, when she was very moody. "Wake up"
He just kept tossing, and flailing his arms in the air. Fighting off some creature, in his dream world.
Brandy jumped out of bed, and grabbed his arms. Trying to wake him, in one of those moments she didn't act like a self-centered snob. "Whiskers, wake up. Just a dream" She said, in a much softer, and caring tone. "What ever it is, just wake up and it will be gone"
He tossed a little more, still arms held in Brandy's paws. Slowly he calmed, and started to wake. "Brandy?" He asked, in a groggy, half a wake voice.
She let him goes, and sat in the bed/panties of the bottom bunk. "What were you dreaming?"
He sat up, and looked around. As if the nightmare could be in the waking world. "I dreamed I was being chased by jaguars" His voice moved to a more low almost whinny tone.
"Mean like when you were, just the other day?" She asked, matter of a factly.
"Yeah," He started, little more spirited tone. "Pretty crazy huh?"
"No, not really" She said, getting up. "Not Gaspar, something is usually after you" She went back into her, less then caring attitude and tone.
"Don't know why, they never can keep me down" He laughed, bouncing out of the bed. Giving a stretch, before going to the window. The sun little higher now, in the sky.
"Maybe they just trying to get rid of you" Brandy said, grabbing a towel.
"Na, who'd want to get rid of me?" He joked, and images of Brandy dangling him inches from doom flashed by.
"I'll be back, try not to be" she paused, and looked back from the doorway. "You"
Before she left, Whiskers asked "Brandy, you like me right?" his voice was unsure sounding, and ears hung lower then usual.
"Yeah" She said, with an exhaled breath. Then she headed down the later, off into the jungle toward a waterfall.
***
"Nothing like a morning shower" Brandy said, dressed in her usual pink top, that left some of her stomach exposed, and her Maroon pants, and high soled sandals.
She greeted some of her friends, as she headed back to the Tree house.
Wasn't far from home, when a buzzing caught her ear. She looked, but didn't see anything.
Shrugging it off, she started off again. Not long into it, she felt a sharp pain on her neck, and went to smack some bug she was sure was there. Only nothing was, but the pain was real.
As sudden as it was there, it was gone. The buzzing returned, and she spotted a ladybug looking insect fling around her. "You just bite me?" She took on a commanding tone, and posture. Stomping her foot for emphases.
"Yes I did" The bug said, with a sly voice, and humored tone.
"Why did you bite me?" She demanded to know.
He buzzed back and forth, thinking over his answer. "Well, I guess" He started, and gave a long pause. "You need it"
"Like a rash" she muttered.
"Soon, my dear. You'll go head over heels for the one you care most about, and you won't be able to control yourself"
"Yeah right" She Started, taking up a noble sounding, and pride filled tone. "I am Brandy Harrington, of the Florida Harringtons. I have more control then any one, and that includes myself, and any one I know. So don't think your little bite, will make me lose control"
The bug laughed, and flew off. Leaving his words behind. "You may think so now, but no one can fight, the bite of the love bug"
She gave a "humph", and walked on home.
***
When she got home, she found Whisker had nearly destroyed the house.
"Whisker!" She yelled, with the "I" hitting a high note. "What did I tell you?"
"Not to be myself," He turned, and held an ax. His voice going deep, and rugged "So I thought I'd be a lumberjack" he laugh, voice going back to normal. "What do you think?"
She normally would be so mad, her vision blurred, but something inside her shifted. "I..." she started, sounding mad. But her voice and posture soften, and almost looked lovingly at him. "I l" She stopped before she finished the thought, and dashed out the door.
"Hey Brandy, where are you going?" Whiskers called out, but she was out of sight.
She darted down one of the jungle paths, and stopped and sat on a log. "What was that?" She asked herself. Then the words of that bug came back to her. "Soon, my dear. You'll go head over heels for the one you care most about, and you won't be able to control yourself" She thought about it, when Lola Boa slithered up to her.
"H'llo Brandy" She said, with a thick Spanish accent. "Ju look shaken up"
"It's nothing, really" She said with a nervous laugh. She looked at Lola, and wondered. "If I nearly did what I did to Whiskers, but stopped myself. Whom do I care most about then?"
"Ju in there?" Lola asked.
"Sorry, I'm just thinking about something" She sat her head in her paws, and thought some more.
"Maybe I'll talk to ju later, don't hwant to disturb you" She said, moving off the log.
"I'll see you later, when I'm not so distracted" Brandy said, returning to her thinking as Lola slid off.
"Not Lola" She kept her thoughts in her head, and sat.
***
Long time passed, and many of the other people she knew passed by, none caused her to act the way she did in the tree house.
"It most have been just my mind, every one in this jungle has gone by. Surely some one who I do care about most would have passed by" She said aloud, but not enough to travel far. "Just a stupid bug bite, not a love potions"
She got up, and walked back to the house. To her surprise, was all cleaned up.
She walked in, and saw Whiskers finishing up.
"Sorry Brandy, didn't mean to make you that upset,” He said, sounding ashamed. "You know how my mind works"
"Or doesn’t" She added, with a smile. "Don't worry Whiskers, I was just in an odd mood. I'm ok now"
"That’s good" His voiced picked up, and then laughed nervously. "Cause I think I threw out some of your stuff when cleaning"
Again Brandy get mad, and as she crossed the room to Whiskers. Who was trying to explain, that he’d find it all. She again felt that shift, and when she got to him. She picked him up, and with and arm around his back, and a paw to the back of his head. She brought their lips together, giving him a deep kiss. Closing her eyes, while Whisker's were wide open. Still in shock of the embrace, the falling passed, and he sank into the tender moment. Returning the kiss, holding her back. Even if he was up off the ground, by a couple feet.
They seemed to stop time, and when it ended, neither spoke, Brandy just let him back down.
Whiskers was first to speak. "If that is some new way to try and stop my wild behavior, don't think it'll work" He laughed.
"This stupid bug bite me on the way back this morning, and said that I'd lose control when I was with the person I cared most about" She said, looking at him. "When I nearly lost it this morning, I freaked and ran. Cause well, I didn't think that you'd be the one I cared most about" She laughed. "Thought I was the one I cared most about"
She sat into a leave and bamboo chair, giving a light sigh. "I guess being stuck here so long with you, has brought me pretty close to you"
"Aw, I didn't know you liked me so much" Whiskers said, sitting next to her. "Ol' Rabbit charm" He stroke his ears back, like wild hair.
"Yeah well, this isn't going to turn into something. I might like you, but not that much" Her old Brandy tone was returning to her, as what ever that had her. Lost its power. "In fact, you tell any one I did that. You'll be a skip rope, I'll swing over a active volcano"
He chuckled nervously. "Well guess I can't say I blame you, I'm not the best catch" He said, lowering his head.
She put her arm around him. "It's not that, I just have a reputation around her. I don't want to lose it" She smiled. "Besides, all the ladies would be disappointed if they heard about this"
He looked up at her "Really?"
"Oh yeah, mean they would think your taken. Then they would never ask you out" She patted his head.
"So this going to be like that other unspeakable moment, when you..."
She cut him off, before he could finish. "Whiskers!"

The End

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment